The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!

Would you like to get all the new buzz from Dashhacks in your email each day?

Want to learn more about the team who brings you the Dash Hacks news?

Read about them now!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Phones. phones? phones!

Skv0ra is offline -Hacks Veteran

Default Phones. phones? phones!

What do you have? Any particular reason you got it? What would be your ideal phone unless market satisfied you already? What have you had in the past? In short, master phone thread!
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

PsP_Slicer is offline -Hacks Smarty

I've got a Blackberry Curve 8310, got it through work. ultra pleased with it although i would have like to hold out for the new Bold coming out soon but thats just tough shit for me.
    PSP History ---Who gives a S**t. I'm running custom firmware

Spartan 117 is offline Lost Spartan Super Mod -Hacks Titan

HTC XV6900 Pocket PC phone, love it, works great, its really handy for work
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2011. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

The last time i had a mobile phone was probably around 10 years ago ...... I hate the annoying things

^ lol. My latest is E71 and it does everything perfectly thus far. Never imagined there would be a qwerty with this battery life AND size.
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

Tallon is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by jibbz View Post
    The last time i had a mobile phone was probably around 10 years ago ...... I hate the annoying things
    lol, now it makes sense why your so quick with scene releases :p

jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Tallon View Post
    lol, now it makes sense why your so quick with scene releases :p
    When you have a mobile people call you for no reason at all ..... When i was with my Ex GF she would call me while i was busy at work for no reason or to ask me what i wanted for supper , My wife is trying to ban mobile phones in her work place because her staff are distracted by them ( Checking them every 2 mins to see if they have a new text message ) When the should be doing something more productive
    The workplace does have several phones so if someone needed to contact you urgently they could just call the work number

IMO The staff should leave them in their lockers and should only be allowed to use them on their breaks

Fd! is offline Banned -Hacks Titan

i used to have a motorola Z3, then moto V8, and now LG-Shine ME970, like it so far, don't really mind customization and apps since I leave that to my good old slim&lite

mahfood1990 is offline -Hacks Monk

Having a Nokia N70, got it cuz my grandpa bought one and couldn't figure out how to use it. Had a Nokia 6680 before but it's with my dad now cuz his phone got broken so he didn't have to buy a new one.

What would REALLY matter for me in a phone is making calls and text messages, other than that they are ADDITIONS, and the N70 has plenty of them, camera, bluetooth, mp3, mp4, software/homebrews which includes games, emulators, dictionaries.....
    I guess that's more than enough for me.
    "In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by jibbz View Post
    When you have a mobile people call you for no reason at all ..... When i was with my Ex GF she would call me while i was busy at work for no reason or to ask me what i wanted for supper , My wife is trying to ban mobile phones in her work place because her staff are distracted by them ( Checking them every 2 mins to see if they have a new text message ) When the should be doing something more productive
    The workplace does have several phones so if someone needed to contact you urgently they could just call the work number

IMO The staff should leave them in their lockers and should only be allowed to use them on their breaks
    Its called doing what MOST places do- manager catches you twice, you're fired. Remember, its not the phones, its people. As far as getting bullsht calls, I myself just silence/vibe it and ignore them people!
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast