Thread: Interested in collaborating ? (Open Source Game for PC/PSP)

seanpaul223 is offline Programmer -Hacks Newbie

Default Interested in collaborating ? (Open Source Game for PC/PSP)

Hi all,

My name's Roland, and for long i've been working on Homebrew games for Sony's PSP using Lua programming language.
    First, sorry for the bad english. I am french, actually.

I learned all my programming skills by myself, looking for tutorials, writing my own scripts. And as a result, I can consider myself as capable of making some good and nice-coded apps.

You can have a look on some of my releases, and agree on the fact that my intend is to make perfect games.

- Uplink For PSP
    - Age of Nations

I am actually starting a new project. This will be a farming-life game, where the player embodies a farmer, buying seeds ,planting, growing vegetables, selling them to make money, and the whole like.
    The gameplay will certainly features Alice Greenfingers, and I expect this to be addictive.
    My plan is to make a PC release using Löve2d framework, and port it on PSP.

But to make this real, I need someone interested in that who has enough skills to create nice graphics for the project while I will deal with code.

Hope someone might be interested!
    Thanks in advance

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Thats cool and all but what does this have to do with the Graphics section? Good luck on your project

seanpaul223 is offline Programmer -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jsamp View Post
    Thats cool and all but what does this have to do with the Graphics section? Good luck on your project
    Well, I just wanted most of people in this section to see this... in order to increase my chances of finding a skilled graphic designer interested in this.

RoseWolf is offline -Hacks Newbie

He's looking for artists.

This sounds awesome Like Harvest Moon? I loved that game.
    I don't have any skillz though but I wish you the best of luck. Looking forward to it

ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan

You've come to a good place for some nice graphics but I haven't seen those guys around for awhile. Actually, I'm not sure they came back after the merge sadly. They made some killer sigs.

ZiiRo3 is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by ERIFNOMI View Post
    You've come to a good place for some nice graphics but I haven't seen those guys around for awhile. Actually, I'm not sure they came back after the merge sadly. They made some killer sigs.
    Im still here. Not as active as i used to be though =/