Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to..

AliXXX is offline -Hacks Neophyte

They are the things i own,i experiment on....not the one i hack..
    Other by hacking.......I get $3500 a month for hacking....and fixing...(by the way..i am only 15 year old)

New to Hacks...........

And Kevmau5....I HATE TUTORIALS.
    New to Hacks...........

Kevmau5 is offline God to All Mod -Hacks Guru

Firstly, there is an edit button. No need to double post.

Secondly, you come here asking for us to TELL you how to put them on the iphone, yet you don't like tutorials? (Us guiding step by step is.....pretty much a tutorial) My thinking would be that, rather than wait a LONG time for people to answer back, just read a quick (It's not very long, and it's easy to understand) tutorial in less than half the time.

Maybe it's just me.

(I prefer tutorials without pictures, i don't know why)

Also, you get that much money for hacking (lies) yet you have a bricked psp? and the proud owner of a psvita (Didn't know they were released???)
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

i have a vita too! i just went up to sony and had to reach in the deep deep back...but i think the ceo enjoyed it...but i got a vita..oh wait all i got was a handful of ewwwwwwww! ...and i agree us telling you what to do is a tut in my book also..if he would like i could put some pics up of hello kitty and other girly stuff i find on google just for him!
    THREAD RULES:
    don’t bash anyone asking for help
    don’t use this thread to start a flame war
    don’t use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.

Get along man....In my country hacking is considered a very very very special thing....its is considered sooooo difficult that every hackable video game shop owner gives a HUGE amount of money....and for edit....there was also a thing 'auto-merge' which i dont think is there anymore...and for the vita....my DAD's bestest freind is i dont know who in sony and all i know he has the authority to blablabla....and i had a special request for him to send me it....and he did......for the bircked psp........that was an experiment for the dualboot...rev a...:/
    New to Hacks...........

Kevmau5 is offline God to All Mod -Hacks Guru

In your country, hacking is considered soooooo difficult? (Don't mean much offense here) Is everyone a complete moron?? How hard is it to hack a ps3? You put a CFW on an external hdd and connect to PS3....You press a button on the controller.....then press another....then wait a bit.....and thats it!

Psp with pandora battery and mms? Turn on......press a button.....wait....press another button.....wait......and thats it!

iphone? Download a program.....hook phone to computer.....start program.....that's it! OR On idevice go to xxx website and press the install button.....wait about 20 seconds....and thats it!

So as far as difficult goes, there's absolutley none! So either everyone is as thick as two short planks or lazy with far too much money??

(As for the Vita.....no...didn't happen)
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

To tell u the truth...that was an average.......people come to the shop and give there psps,ipod,iphone,ps3 etc to be hacked and are even willing to give 100$ per device..just to know what the hell is hacking or the way they know 'crack'. And after school i spend only 3 hours on this hacking shit...so I get money for my job ..and im happy about it.!
    I am also looking forward to undestand C,C+ and java.That would make more money.

Hope that answers your quireis and for the 3000, i am going 2day to get a new one.
    New to Hacks...........

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmau5 View Post
    In your country, hacking is considered soooooo difficult? (Don't mean much offense here) Is everyone a complete moron?? How hard is it to hack a ps3? You put a CFW on an external hdd and connect to PS3....You press a button on the controller.....then press another....then wait a bit.....and thats it!

Psp with pandora battery and mms? Turn on......press a button.....wait....press another button.....wait......and thats it!

iphone? Download a program.....hook phone to computer.....start program.....that's it! OR On idevice go to xxx website and press the install button.....wait about 20 seconds....and thats it!

So as far as difficult goes, there's absolutley none! So either everyone is as thick as two short planks or lazy with far too much money??

(As for the Vita.....no...didn't happen)
    super easy

Quote Originally Posted by AliXXX View Post
    To tell u the truth...that was an average.......people come to the shop and give there psps,ipod,iphone,ps3 etc to be hacked and are even willing to give 100$ per device..just to know what the hell is hacking or the way they know 'crack'. And after school i spend only 3 hours on this hacking shit...so I get money for my job ..and im happy about it.!
    I am also looking forward to undestand C,C+ and java.That would make more money.

Hope that answers your quireis and for the 3000, i am going 2day to get a new one.
    why pay someone to do it when they can do it for FREE...or come to sites like this where they can learn or get help and do it for FREE making money off of code you didnt write.. afterall it is all FREEWARE...which means.. its FREE not charged...but thats a diff can of worms... /rant..for now...
    THREAD RULES:
    don’t bash anyone asking for help
    don’t use this thread to start a flame war
    don’t use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2