Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Apple Orders 15 Million iPhone 5 Units From Supplier For September Launch

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eff View Post
    I don't see it being either of great or superior. It was at one point and it did change the smartphone market for the better, but now its starting to trail behind. The high-end android phones are getting more features, better support. The iPhone now is kinda like starbucks. Its more of a fashion symbol than a good phone.
    also like the lap dog in the purse eh? lol

but i agree... more of a fashion thing...

THREAD RULES:
    don’t bash anyone asking for help
    don’t use this thread to start a flame war
    don’t use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.

lcf13 is offline Varcolac Moderator -Hacks Veteran

I don't see it being either of great or superior. It was at one point and it did change the smartphone market for the better, but now its starting to trail behind. The high-end android phones are getting more features, better support. The iPhone now is kinda like starbucks. Its more of a fashion symbol than a good phone.
    The main point of this post is android high-end devices "are getting more features, better support"! I dont know about coffe at the starbucks but i do known that iPhone will always be at the top of the race, and pioneer at everything! Its like N. Armstrong landed on the moon FIRST, many more man after him landed but the N. Armstrong was the FIRST MAN ON THE MOON! Get it!?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=43.652562,18.963807
    lcf13 via TaPAtaLk

Mister Eff is offline Gone fishin -Hacks God

Quote Originally Posted by lcf13 View Post
    The main point of this post is android high-end devices "are getting more features, better support"! I dont know about coffe at the starbucks but i do known that iPhone will always be at the top of the race, and pioneer at everything! Its like N. Armstrong landed on the moon FIRST, many more man after him landed but the N. Armstrong was the FIRST MAN ON THE MOON! Get it!?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=43.652562,18.963807
    lcf13 via TaPAtaLk
    Apple was a pioneer, once. Landing on the moon will always be the same, but phones are evolving every day and apple is being left behind. They choose to integrate a feature after android phones already had it.

Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan

I see Apple pioneering nothing since iPhone 3 personally. IOS5 is all android and blackberry additions.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

PearLBLacK is offline vaca -Hacks Enthusiast

The iPhone now is kinda like starbucks. Its more of a fashion symbol than a good phone.
    Lol +1

True, though, iPhone did innovate at first. But as Eff and Zero said, that's not the case anymore. Just because something was good once doesn't it'll stay that way. Technology moves forward, and if you lag behind then you'll, well, be out of the race.

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

There's going to be millions more when the Army starts handing out iPhones in 2014.

lcf13 is offline Varcolac Moderator -Hacks Veteran

well, im not gonna make my post count bigger just to defend iPhone and its features!so, i salute U all android fans.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2