Thread: is there an iphone 3g speaker mod?

artzilla is offline -Hacks Newbie

I remember there being an old mod for the iphone speaker on the edge iphone. You could take a needle and poke hold through the thin layer of plastic and the sound out of the speakers would be a lot louder. Is there a mod for the 3g. I notice apple put a screen and the holes are a lot smaller now? I also notices little screws next to the speakers. Can they be apart of the solution? thanks

son_of_satan666 is offline -Hacks Guru

wow dude no idea have you been running round opening iphone 3G's? well if you got extra ones send some to Franny & I.....:mrgreen: :twisted:
    D3aTh

artzilla is offline -Hacks Newbie

I haven't opened mine. I wish I had a bunch to open and give away. However, if you look at the bottom of the 3g phone you can see 2 small screws and the speakers. The speakers are covered with a silver mesh screen unlike the old speakers which were just holes in the body. I want to know if anyone knows how to get better sound out of the 3g speakers, kind of like the old iphone speaker hack.

son_of_satan666 is offline -Hacks Guru

try you tube or google it im sure some crazy guy went round opening his.....:surprised::twisted:
    D3aTh