Thread: winpwn 2.5 beta 2

structure75 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I opened the winpwn and was not able to see half the screen on the right side. For example I can't answer any questions because there is no response (yes/no or green thumb up/red thumb down) icons for me to click on. Half the the question was not showing. ie. "Do you want to unlock." That was it. It should have said "Do you want to unlock the iphone?"
    I don't know if there is something wrong with my computer or some setting is off or the .Net framwork is not working correctly. I tried to change my screen resolution but it doesn't change anything. I tried to drag things around and it still doesn't work. It seems like the program is working find, but I just can't see what I'm selecting in the response. Help!

imported_nedthehead is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Uninstall and Reinstall WinPwn? Sounds like something wasn't installed properly, or something was moved/deleted by accident

Aliandro Operator is offline -Hacks Guru

Yup. Try that. Also, see if there is an update for .Net framework.

The Operator.
    Legend: (FW): Firmware. (OFW): Official FW. (CFW): Custom FW. (BB): Baseband. (JAU): Jailbreak/Activate/Unlock. (MFW): Modem Firmware. (SA) SIM Adapter.