Thread: Rebel Sim???

yendor35 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi
    Does anyone know if the rebel sim is as good as it is advertised?
    It is being advertised on ebay.co.uk Item number: 300270600530 for around £9.99 +P&P but im not sure about it as I don't know if its as good as they say? I bought the Turbo sim for my iPhone 3G ver 2.1 and all it seemed to do is unlock the phone to show the network in the top left but I can't use it as a phone to call or text, So I don't want to waste any more money if it does not work??

Any advise would be great.

Thanks

Aliandro Operator is offline -Hacks Guru

I have no idea.
    But come on, its only ten pounds. Its better than being stuck with O2 in a contract that will keep draining your pocket for two years without even needing one. Know what am saying?

Also, Google it. Type in something like: Rebel SIM review. You should get some good stuff. But if you find reviews that only tell you the advantages of using it, its bull. Find a post with both advantages and disadvantages, that would be more truthful.

The Operator.
    Legend: (FW): Firmware. (OFW): Official FW. (CFW): Custom FW. (BB): Baseband. (JAU): Jailbreak/Activate/Unlock. (MFW): Modem Firmware. (SA) SIM Adapter.

That's a fair enough comment.
    I have looked it up on a search engine but to be honest I did not find any bad reveiws just positive ones.
    As you said its only ten pounds so I might as well give it a go.
    I will post my honest reveiw on here even if it does not work 100% like the adverts say.

Thanks Mr Operator

Your welcome buddy, and I will be awaiting your review on how it worked.

Dont forget, I want you to review every single thing they said their SIM adapter does. Just to get the satisfaction that maybe one SIM adapter out there is worth the money.

Thanks again, and am looking forwards to hearing from you.

Also, you can just call me Aliandro or Ali instead of Mr.Operator. Or even just Operator. Lololol. ;)

The Operator.
    Legend: (FW): Firmware. (OFW): Official FW. (CFW): Custom FW. (BB): Baseband. (JAU): Jailbreak/Activate/Unlock. (MFW): Modem Firmware. (SA) SIM Adapter.

Hi heres the update on the REbel sim that I bought from Ebay for £10 inc the P+P.
    It did not arrive, I bought it last monday morning and it was suppose to be sent out the same day royal mail first class recorded delivery. But it still has not arrived which has now forced me to make a claim with paypal as the seller is not answering any e-mails. Just for future referance the ebay sellers id is rebelsimcard and they are located in Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom so avoid them at all costs.
    But on a good note the Turbo Sim I bought has started working perfectly. I have lost nothing and everything is working as it should, The problem was that I am in a village and don't get a very good signal here but as soon as I went to a town where I got a full signal it started to work and now it even works in the village with belive it or no a better signal than I have had before.
    So to sum up avoid the EBAYER USER REBELSIMCARD and the Turbo sim works perfectly with the 3G iPhone ver 2.1

Have a good one and be safe.
    Rod

superhemp is offline -Hacks Newbie

Such things can happen to everyone. Maybe the seler has some problem, is sick or on sudenly went ot vacation or who knows where. I bought my 3Gsim card on http://www.iphone-sim-unlock.com and it works great. Don't have any detectable problems. And yes I can take out this sim card out of my iphone without problems :)

Yendor35, thank you VERY much for your review specially on the Turbo SIM so that we can now recommend it to others who would require it.

As for the Rebel SIM, I am sorry that happened to you. Hope you get your money back. Kinda feel its my fault. <<; x.x;

SuperHemp: Same thanks to you for calrifing yet another SIM adapter for us to use.

I shall post this in iPhone Hacks as an informational post and link to this thread.

Thank you both!

Very appreciated!

The Operator.

musclenerdev is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by yendor35
    Hi
    Does anyone know if the rebel sim is as good as it is advertised?
    It is being advertised on ebay.co.uk Item number: 300270600530 for around £9.99 +P&P but im not sure about it as I don't know if its as good as they say? I bought the Turbo sim for my iPhone 3G ver 2.1 and all it seemed to do is unlock the phone to show the network in the top left but I can't use it as a phone to call or text, So I don't want to waste any more money if it does not work??

Any advise would be great.

Thanks
    I purchased a rebel sim from there official website i got it in 2 days works 100% i also travel alot and works fine in other countries i would recommend you visit their website which is REBELSIMCARD.COM

imported_Franny is offline -Hacks Hacker

Musclenerd FAKE ..?
    16GB iPhone 2G
    Jailbroken 3.0
    AT&T