Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stucked in the middle of QuickPWN I need help pls

cxwkd is offline -Hacks Newbie

Dear Aliandro Operator and All Hacker,

I am new and tried to follow the Quickpwn procedure after downloaded http://www.iphone-hacks.com/forums/about1709.html from this site

I am stucked in step 13 , the quickpwn window show message
    "quickpwn is about to run on your i phone

but it stay like that for ages and does nothing more than this ,

i have click exit and also nothing happen

Please help
    Kind Regards,

Monica
    Thank you

Aliandro Operator is offline -Hacks Guru

Thanks for the personal addressing. x.x;

Well, the problem here is most likely this:
    The QuickPwn your using is outdated. Get this one.
    I am assuming your using FW 2.2.1, right?
    Also, you didn't really provide any of your phone's details, so this is pretty much all I can suggest at the moment.

Also, please do not double post again. Its against forum rules.
    Thanks.
    Edit: You triple posted!!! ><; Use the edit button, please! Its against forum rules.
    And yes, you need to have the SIM you wanna use in the phone while Pwning your phone.

... I just noticed this: 2009-04-20 20:28:23 - Patching :posessed::posessed::posessed: WTF :posessed::posessed::posessed: 2. ....
    Patching WTF 2? WHAT?! >>; QuickPwn should be censored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:

The Operator.
    Legend: (FW): Firmware. (OFW): Official FW. (CFW): Custom FW. (BB): Baseband. (JAU): Jailbreak/Activate/Unlock. (MFW): Modem Firmware. (SA) SIM Adapter.

Dear Aliandro ,

I am sorry for Tripper post .

My iphone is not from UK . but i would like to use it with UK orange sim card

the phone Specification are:
    Version 2.1 (5f136)
    carrier movistar 2.6
    model mb759y
    modemfirmware 02.11.07 [i am not sure if this is the fireware you mentioned ]

I will download the new QuickPwn v2.2.5 Mac OS X Download and PwnageTool v2.2.5 Mac OS X Download

I still have the iPhone1,1_2 in my folder pwnage , shall i keep it or delete it?

Do i need anything else?

Thank you for quick reply.

ps. I have tried to launch the quickpwn v2.2.5 and the message said
    the fireware on my phone does not support this quickpwn...

Kind Regards,
    MOnica

Hi!
    Um, yea, did you download the 2.2.1 FW? Also, is it a 3G iPhone? If so, download a CFW 2.2.1 IPSW for 3G from our downloads section.
    Use that one with QuickPwn.

Leave Pwnage alone, you dont need to mess with it.

Also, thank you very much for deleting the multiple posts. Really appreciated.

See if that helps.

The Operator.
    Legend: (FW): Firmware. (OFW): Official FW. (CFW): Custom FW. (BB): Baseband. (JAU): Jailbreak/Activate/Unlock. (MFW): Modem Firmware. (SA) SIM Adapter.

Dear Aliandro ,
    I have been busy , did not have time to try to unlock. I am really new to iphone and really do not know what generation is my phone what is the different between them though , how can i check which one is my (i got it just the phone from friend in america)
    i check in the phone 's about section
    this is only information i got
    Version 2.1 (5f136)
    model mb759y
    modemfirmware 02.11.07 [i am not sure if this is the fireware you mentioned ]

what is FW(firmware)? where do i get it ? i have down load something look like this iphone1,1_2 , inside this folder , there is little firmware folder , i am not sure if this is the one you mention ?? the( 2.2.1 FW)

In case my iphone is firmware 2.1 ... do i need to upgrade it to be firmware 2.2 before i can unlock the phone or it is completely different thing..

i will wait for your instruction before i try it again.

Thank you very much

Monica
    xx

Ps. i have already tried , i guess i understand it right .. i have downloaded and followed all what quickpwn 1.1 told me... it detected my iphone is iphone 3G. all were ok until the end the step 13 which it always stop here and the program stay freezed like this i can't even exit .. i have to force quit .

i do not know what is the problem , i this might be the right way what i have done... i believe my iphone is firmware 2.1 because it works with the quickpwn i downloaded from here
    http://www.iphone-hacks.com/forums/about1709.html

son_of_satan666 is offline -Hacks Guru

hi hope im not intruding...

well if it gets stuck at that point that means there could be either a problem with the quickpwn or the iphone.. i'd suggest you re-download quickpwn and try the whole thing again... that should work..

wait before that you could just reboot your iphone and your computer...

btw any chance your a mac user?:twisted:

Operator i'm jealous and you know why!! lol!!:P
    D3aTh

Dear son_of_satan666,

Hi :-) Very kind of you to help, i am a mac user. and i have actually try everything such as download quickpwn again every version 1.1 and 2.2

i am quite positive that my phone is version fw 2.1 and 3G phone as it is applicable with the quickpwn 1.1 ,, anyway i am very tired and give up unlocking my phone . i do not know what is wrong in which step ..

I will take it to the shop to unlock it :.-( :mrgreenthumbsup: , if there is no one could help .. ummhhh umhhhh (crying )

Thank you
    xx
    monica

Damn Madd. Am in a corner as it is, brah. x.x;
    Alright, um.
    Okay,
    To check your generation, does your phone has a plastic back or a metallic one?
    If its plastic, its a 3G.
    If its metal, its a 2G.
    3G and 2G refer to the NETWORK Generation. So technically, 2G is 1st Generation and 3G is 2nd Generation.

To check your FW, go to Settings -> General -> About or something. You'll find it there.

Now, make sure your using the latest QuickPwn.
    This is the link.

Hope that helps.

And Madd, am sick man. I need some medicine. Ya know? >>;
    -Breathing loudly-

The Operator.

Dear Aliandro,

you have been away for long time my dear operator ! :-)

my phone is plastic and it is 3G and i have checked it is FW version 2.11

umm i actually have tried the new quickpwn 2.2.5 and it does not applicable with my phone that is what the warning error said ..

i really do not know what to do though .. do you have any idea... ?
    i have tried everything..

will give up ... soon. ;.-:sigh:(

XXX

what medicine you need Ali? he he

son_of_satan666 is offline -Hacks Guru

bro come to kenya man got allllll the medics you need...:P hehe

hmmm.... Monica, relax don't give up.. i just remembered your iphone is 3G and currently can you use the iphone just the phone part not working right? this means your iphone is jailbroken... so all you need to do is get a wifi connection.. open up cydia and download an app called yellowsn0w after its installed restart your iphone and let it work its magic you should then have service...:twisted:

O.M.G ALI YOU AND I ARE LOOSING IT!! CAN YOU IMAGIN WE FORGOT THIS....!!! LOL:P:twisted:

wait i hope this is the problem:)

0 and Monica if you need to setup a wifi connection over your mac just ask i'll guide you through it:):twisted:

GOOD LUCK...:twisted:

BTW ali the mad stuff over... you get...
    D3aTh

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast