Thread: My iphone has a code that my brother put in and wont tell me

Blackboy3468 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I need help. Ive been trying to put in every code possible that my brother has thought of. Its been 2 weeks since ive bought my iphone and my brother had put a code into my phone and now i have no way of unlocking my phone, so i was wondering if there was a way that I could get rid of the code without actually using the code my brother put in.

usedcargodd is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Take it to the store where you bought it.
    2G 16Gb 3.0
    100% Working on T-Mobile

imported_slaphappygamer is offline -Hacks Newbie

thats a great joke. i ganked my buddies phone one time and set it to french. he got frustrated when he didnt know who did it, cuz we all fuck with each others work shit (personal stuff is off limits).we all had a laugh for about 5 minutes, but then fixed it for him. we had the same phone, so i was able to follow the menu from my phone. the only thing that doesnt make your situation a joke, is that your brother wont tell you the code. what did you do to deserve that?

JTucker is offline -Hacks Smarty

Why could not you ask your brother to tell the code? Did he forget the code? Or he is a little boy? If so than you should take your iPhone from where you have purchased it.

johnkilmy is offline -Hacks Newbie

LOL :mrgreenthumbsup: That is hilarious man. Tie him up until he tells you the code.

besthdsoft2 is offline -Hacks Newbie

blu ray dvd ripper software This free Blu ray converter helps you rip Blu-ray to AVI, DVD, MP4, FLV, H.264, MOV, MPEG, RM, SWF, VCD, SVCD, VOB, WMV, 3GP, MP3, WMA, M4A, RA and so forth.</p>

blu ray to mpeg ripper, blu ray to wmv converter, convert blu-ray to avi