Thread: jailbreaking an iphone

bcj.jones is offline -Hacks Newbie

i have two quick questions. one does jailbreaking an iphone delete all downloaded apps? and also when im trying to jailbreak the quickpwn operator keeps asking me to browse my comp for the firmware and doesnt automatically put it in the box, is there anyway i can fix this?

sry if there is already a post on this two subjects, im new to the site and couldnt figure out how to search. thanks for any help

usedcargodd is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Go to top and click search. Type in Jailbreak and choose the help section to search in. Also, since your new, please post in the Help section. Welcome to the forum and please don't take me wrong. We just try to keep it organized here.
    2G 16Gb 3.0
    100% Working on T-Mobile

paul100 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Before solving your problem, you didn't mention what kind/Model of iPhone you own. Without knowing that one can't help you bcj.jones. Coz, different models of iPhones have different jailbreaking methods and tools. So please tell that, in order to help you further.

JTucker is offline -Hacks Smarty

Is your model is the new one or the old one? And after jail breaking I think yes the installed apps will be lost. Not sure as I have not tried it yet.