Thread: IOS on Android phones?

jhinho is offline -Hacks Newbie

Okay, new to this site, but i figure if i want to get it done, i'd find it here.. i'm hoping..

I own the Samsung Galaxy S, and yes, I do like it, but I like the sync features of the Itunes for music and videos. And particularly the video part, because of the important video files I have that are very well prepared and set for the ipod/iphone devices in it's format (AAC & M4V), well organized into different chapters of the video.

anyway, is it possible? installing the IOS (any version really) onto an android phone? anywhere i look, websites, or youtube, only offers ways to have the android on the iphone. i want the opposite.

and please don't complain why i bothered to buy the galaxy in the first place, blah blah, it just happened that way. i'm on a t-mobile family plan, which is much cheaper for me than to get off on my own contract, and i don't have to pay data plan, in which i don't need and don't use. and the galaxy was much cheaper than the iphone 4. other wise, i'd have gotten the iphone 4.

if not possible, just give me a simple no, if yes, it'd be nice if you can give me some tips.

and really, if i can't change the whole os, maybe at least a way to use itunes to sync, and get the galaxy to play iphone/ipod files? specifically the AAC & M4V... i can't for the life of me find it on google...

if this is a repeat, could you help me find the thread? couldn't find one either...

much appreciated...

CamilleGoo8028 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Does any one explain me What's different between Windows Phone 7 and Android?

Kevmau5 is offline God to All Mod -Hacks Guru

Window's uses a windows 7 kinda platform and android uses.....Linux ( I'm Sure)

Aside for m being made by different people and being a completely different phone....There's not much difference. (read sarcastically)
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1