Thread: How Do I Download The TomTom App For My Iphone 3gs

byronwells is offline -Hacks Newbie

Alright guys

I am having a few problems trying to download the tomtom app for free. I have got an Iphone 3gs on 4.1 firmware.

I have jailbroken using the following method:

Download limera1n from www.limera1n.com

One you have run limera1n with your phone attached - follow the on screen instructions to complete this part of the process

Then, on your device. Click on the new limera1n app, then click and install cydia

Once you have cydia, click manage, sources

Add http://cydia.hackulo.us

Once cydia has updated, search in cydia for installous and download

I thne click on Installous and search for the TomTo app to download for free.. But all it gives me is the 1,.5 version which it says is only available for the iphone 4.

I WANT THE TOMTOM APP FOR IPHONE 3GS

CAN ANYONE HELP???

Kevmau5 is offline God to All Mod -Hacks Guru

Are you sure you didn't add InstallOus, which is another version of installous.

You can alway's download from www.apptrackr.org on your pc or mac. Then sync to your phone. (look for Appsync in cydia to transfer to phone).
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

noahdavis44 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I tried to download Navigon 1.6, but since I have not had the other files. I know the whole process and I have only found, try clicking on the video others who Navigon 1.4, but it is not. can try cleaning the application and reinstall it. This should also solve the problem of free space.