Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: unlock ip4 20.10.4

Kevmau5 is offline God to All Mod -Hacks Guru

I know a link to a page where a guy was unlocking iphone 4's. He worked for one of the sim network company's, and said that there is obviously a limit to the amount he can do. A few people gave him their IMEI and Serial number's for the phone. But unluckily for him, the people who probably DID get their phone unlocked, never replied or thanked on the forum...so everyone think's it was a big scam.

"I'm doing my best to get through the massive amount of email's coming in"
    Say's the guy charging $200!! Yeah mate, i bet the email's are flooding in!

http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

imported_raven is offline -Hacks Newbie

link me?

HERE is the link to it.

I'm pretty sure this would work WHATEVER network you are on, as the info get's passed to APPLE to unlock it. (So i'm thinking you don't have to be on o2 or Orange......etc)

Worth a try if your desperate. AND it will be an OFFICIAL UNLOCK if it is to work, which mean's no more baseband preservation and whatnot, no more ultrasn0w....

Just read all the post's!! The original guy does ask those who have already got them unlocked to leave a confirmation message.

And remember that this is a last resort, as i wouldn't want you to give your phone detail's to any random person.

son_of_satan666 this COULD be for you aswell.
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

son_of_satan666 is offline -Hacks Guru

hahaha... bro i just loged in to say the same thing i found the same information.. but its going for 174$ thats a little steep what you think? :twisted:

bro i think its time i make some good contacts with some useful guy at 3 and get me some business.. haha:mrgreenthumbsup:
    D3aTh

The guy in the link I posted, had posted about that unlock's back in September/October time. And it is for free.

And $174 Is VERY steep. As here in the UK you can get it officially unlocked by a sim provider for £20 / $26 or something like that. So there is DEFINATLEY people doing it to make a lot of money or maybe it is JUST A SCAM??

son_of_satan666 is offline -Hacks Guru

i dont know bro.. been reading and many people saying it really works.. yeah 174$ is too steep.. think i might take a chance with your link and see where that might take me.. lol havent yet decided and i know ill take some time... lol so dont count on a review from me.. i wana see what other people are getting.. haha.. :mrgreenthumbsup:

also im trying to see if i can hook up some contacts inside 3 that would a business boom.. for me.. lol.. :twisted:
    D3aTh

keep us updated man if u find a free unlock tell us

btw that link u gave is only orange netword my is locked on at&t ..
    crap

Ah well, i may just PM him myself. I don't NEED an unlock but it may be handy when selling the phone later on.

and you are on orange? pm him for me to and ask if he could unlock at& t

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast