Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: unlock ip4 20.10.4

Kevmau5 is offline God to All Mod -Hacks Guru

Yeah. I don't know why thy couldn't do it really. If all they give apple is the IMEI number they want unlocked, then how are apple really going to know WHICH network it's tied to. And are they REALLY going to be bothered?

Here in the UK we can get them officially unlocked for £20 REGARDLESS of what it is locked to. So here's my thinking.
    Example : Say i'm on orange....well o2 will unlock it officially for £20. So they are obviously just giving apple the IMEI number and keeping £20 JUST for the bother of doing it. It DOESN'T matter WHO the phone is currently locked to. o2 will unlock it for £20.

So if this guy know's people from o2 and Orange then WHY is it ONLY that two network's that he is unlocking. Why could someone from at&t not give him the IMEI and have their's unlocked? If o2 can unlock ANY phone.......and he KNOW'S people that work for o2................*see where i'm going with this?

EDIIIIIITTT!!!!!

Why am i ranting about my own link i was recommending? Don't bother following my link anyone. I myself am beginning to think it's a scam, as i have noted in the above rant. (just checked the date, he made this post 31 july last year....long before these one's in the past couple of day's)

http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

son_of_satan666 is offline -Hacks Guru

kev bro see if this guy can do other networks in other countries too.. might be useful.. need mine unlocked too :twisted:

thanx.. :mrgreenthumbsup:
    D3aTh

imported_raven is offline -Hacks Newbie

Kevmau5 is offline God to All Mod -Hacks Guru

If it was £20 or $25 something like that, then yeah go for it. But To pay 174USD for it is stupid. I wouldn't waste my money. You could sell the phone and put even a little extra toward's a FACTORY UNLOCKED one.

And that guy in my link hasn't replied to anything......i guess he's finished. That's almost a year of doing that or him though.
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

bro i bought my phone for about 300$ im guessing putting another 174$ for an unlock might be ok.. many people are saying this is working.. im starting to think its not a scam.. yeah some sites may be playing a scam but others arent according to word on theh net.. :mrgreenthumbsup:
    D3aTh

I bought this unlock.. i keep u updated if it works I HOPE !!

omg finally we have a winner.. thanx heaps raven for testing this out.. btw what site did you buy it from? please post up a link.. thanx:mrgreenthumbsup:
    D3aTh

http://www.superpaddy.nl/all-iphone-unlock.html this is the site ive payed with master card.. And he said normally its one workday but now its weekend so i will know if its unlocked by monday..

sweeeeeeeettt thanx man.. ill wait for you then do mine.. lol:mrgreenthumbsup:
    D3aTh

for those who are locked to orange : Price is 45 GBP ! ! !
    This service takes 2-3 day

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast