Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: unlock ip4 20.10.4

Kevmau5 is offline God to All Mod -Hacks Guru

But if its unlocked....would that not mean to ALL network's? If i'm paying £20 i would expect to be able to use at&t if i was to move there and NEED that network.

Anyone willing to try in a country that ISN'T in the UK? If i get the IMEI number, just to test it. (I'll obviously test it to see what exactly has to be done first).

http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

son_of_satan666 is offline -Hacks Guru

Lcf bro that's just for o2 in uk.. So it'll only help people on that network.. I'm on 3 in Ausi.. Don't think that'll work here..

Rev I dont think they've stopped it's still going on.. Only takes longer coz more and more people are getting theirs unlocked:twisted:
    D3aTh

imported_raven is offline -Hacks Newbie

FUCK the at&t employ was fired.. soo no unlock for me shittt.. And i payed for it i hope i get my money back

apple get the code from the provider the phone is locked to.. so since mine is locked to at&t i need unlock code from them.. Crap but if u wanne try ill give my IMEI?
    greetz

just recived email that i got my money back.. crap anybody know a guy at at&t? ore somebody who i can contact there cause u cant email those guys without a login to there site.. wich u need a phone nr for.. to login
    fucked

Firstly : Raven - Nicely done with the TRIPLE post! There is an edit button down there in the bottom right.

Secondly, if i get my phone unlocked by o2, it will be UNLOCKED to ALL network's, regardless of which country.
    If i am able to use the dev-team ultrasn0w unlock, to use a 3g[s] on orange (Instead of at&t) then i'm pretty sure that an OFFICIAL unlock will do the exact same thing but it's an UNLOCK forever.
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

shit sorry man ;) true about the triple post i was just a lil angry xD
    And yes i understand what u say is correct but doesnt help me since O2 cant unlock my iphone since its unlocked by at&t rite?
    greetz

No, i'm pretty sure that if this unlock by o2 work's for me (Phone currently LOCKED to at&t(Although software unlocked by ultrasn0w)) ,and i could use it on ANY carrier.....then it would work for YOU also.

son_of_satan666 is offline -Hacks Guru

Lol lol lol!! Rev take it easy bro..

Kevmau bro when you going to let us know about your unlock? The link that I shared with you guys just put up the prize it's going for 189$ or something like that now.. Was 174$ few weeks ago.. I think we need to move quick.. I don't see prizes going down:( and not soon.. :surprised:
    D3aTh

lcf13 is offline Varcolac Moderator -Hacks Veteran

im not sure if its true, but ive seen some reports on the other forums that this unlock isnt workin anymore, and the window is closed, im not sure if this is 100% true, so...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast