Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: unlock ip4 20.10.4

son_of_satan666 is offline -Hacks Guru

brah you scaring me man!! :evil:

D3aTh

imported_raven is offline -Hacks Newbie

windows is closed only can hope for kev's try , btw im sorry i tought u where locked on O2 :p do try it and let us know

Kevmau5 is offline God to All Mod -Hacks Guru

Right Ladies! Not great new's......but, the phone i was going to try it on has a problem.

Backstory: I gave it to my brother after i got my iphone 4. And him being the drunken kind over christmas, fell over about 15 time's while walking home one night..........ANd the phone fell out his pocket! BUT...my neighbour found it 2 day's later and asked us if we had lost a phone. So we got it back, and i put a new screen into it ( It was probably run over by a car at least once(And it was snowing, so outside in the snow for two day's)) and it worked for a while.
    So now when i turn it on, it goes off again. The power button doesn't work (Plug into Main's to turn it on for 2 mins) AND now that i went to change the battery.......The damn screw's on the mainboard will not come out. They were so rusty, that the screwdriver just tore away at it, and now won't come out. So i can't chck if the unlock work's with THIS phone.

The Offer: However.....If any of you Desperado's would like me to try using YOUR IMEI, then i will. Either post it here or PM me. I'll do this one for FREE (Bearing in mind it will cost ME £20 to do it). So there you go, a chance for a FREE unlock.
    It say's that it could take up to 4 week's, but a guy at my work is on o2 contract and has done HIS phone, HIS 2 Sons phone's, and all three took less than a week. I will recieve a message saying "your iphone is now unlocked" or something by text message and you can plug into itunes for conformation. :mrgreenthumbsup: :mrgreenthumbsup: (i'll keep trying to get the board off mine aswell).
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

lcf13 is offline Varcolac Moderator -Hacks Veteran

can he do any phone? lol i got one toooo:P hahaha.. :mrgreenthumbsup: if you want ill pay you the 20pounds :P
    D3aTh

Well that's why I'm asking for a volunteer, because I dunno if it work's with AT&T or any other
    It seem's that I can't get the board off without it breaking, so if one Of you kind gent's would like to be the guinue pig, and have the phone unlocked.
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

okay here is my IMEI at&t locked ip4 = pmed

Right guy's, Raven has stepped up. I sent all the detail's to o2 and they will get back to me within 14 day's, but it could be less. (Here's hoping for you all) :mrgreenthumbsup:

okay man lets hope lets hope

hahaha.. bro if this works im paying you to get mine dont too:P :mrgreenthumbsup:
    D3aTh

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast