Thread: Installing ipa from mobile applications folder to another iphone using another PC

jgatlabayan is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Installing ipa from mobile applications folder to another iphone using another PC

Good Day!

Guys, I just copied all my .ipa apps located in my mobile applications folder and burned it to dvds. All apps btw were downloaded through installous so they were cracked already and were then backed up by itunes when i sync my jailbroken iphone to my pc.

Now, i gave the dvds containing the ipa files to a friend of mine. She also has a jailbroken iphone with appsync already installed. But when she installs the ipa files from my dvd on her iphone using itunes, it doesnt install and instead ask for authorization.

Why does this happen when i got the cracked ipa already and she has appsyc already?

Does itunes sign the cracked apps so that only i can only use them in the future?

I told her to install it directly using installous, it installs but she says the apps doesn't open. The icon would appear but will only flash and then return back to the springboard.

PS* i havent directly handled her iphone yet so i dont know if she might be doing something wrong.

Thanks Guys

lcf13 is offline Varcolac Moderator -Hacks Veteran

tell her to copy apps from dvd onto desktop, doubleclick and the app will appear in itunes! after that she only needs to check which app is goin to be installed! sync theu iTunes and enjoy it!

Thank you sir for the speedy reply, i will tell her to do that now. =)

Auto-Merge: she says she already copied the files to her desktop and then double clicked it.
    The app she was trying to install showed up in itunes. But when she tried to sync, it asked for an authorization...

she needs to authorize computer, apple id and password go iTunes and authorized!
    maybe shell be prompted again, so give it your password, and then change it!

one more, check it if appsync is installed for correct firmware, reali crucial thing, and let it install from cydia.hackulo.us source just to be sure!

will solve the problem dont worry!

ic, so i have no choice but to give her my username password so she use my cracked apps that came from my mobile applications folder? its because i was wondering if she can just use her own user account to authorize the apps

let it try to authorize with own username and password, and as a last resort there is your acc details!

im not sure why she cannot install by simple sync with iTunes, i do have 3iPhones and one account and im not having problems like that!

But i forgot that all iphones share same account details!