Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Transfer MP3 To Iphone's IPOD Without Purchase Of Songs Through Itunes

Flipsyde is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Sorry if this is a weird question to ask but being a noob to the iphone field [been in psp hacks field long enough..1year?] i recently got my iphone hacked and just wondering if there is a way that i can get the mp3's in my itunes to my iphones ipod music section..i have however tried syncing the iphone through itunes, but all i see are quick flickers. It would say its syncing [shows in itunes] and it shows on the iphone that its syncing, and after a few seconds, it totaly just stops as if nothing has happened, am i doing something wrong?hoping for a quick reply though. Oh and thanks to the hardworking Iphone hackers for making this possible , IPHONE FTW!:bucktooth:

†Wish I Had 5 Lives,Id Be Born 5 Times,In 5 Different Areas,Seen The World 5 Times..And Most Of All Fall In Love With The Same Woman 5 Times..†

killacam13 is offline -Hacks Hacker

hook up ur iphone and go 2 itunes
    klik on iphone
    klik on the music tab above the iphone but still in the iphone area
    make sure that ur playlists and things are checked

iX_StyleZ is offline -Hacks Member

make sure all the songs u want on it is in your itunes library. if it says syncing and then stops then it should of already synced all the songs in the library. other then that i dont know anything else to tell u..

Could someone be kind enough to write down a step by step procedure, i managed to understand 3/4 of killacams instructions, i wish there was a way to drag and drop it into the iphone like the ipod video way.

†Wish I Had 5 Lives,Id Be Born 5 Times,In 5 Different Areas,Seen The World 5 Times..And Most Of All Fall In Love With The Same Woman 5 Times..†

Have iphone connected to dock
    Double clik on itunes icon
    (Itunes should appear)
    scroll on the left search bar that shows your playlists, library, store and devices
    under devices click on iPhone
    it will automatically be on the summary tab
    click to the music tab
    click sync music box if not already checked and click on All songs and playlists or selected playlists
    (i suggest selected playlist because if you have a bigger library of music you can select what you want and dont want)
    then click on all the playlists you want on your iPhone
    after you are done click apply then sync
    violla (done)
    IF YOU HAVENT BUILT YOUR iTUNES LIBRARY SEE BELOW

it would be easiest if you put all your music in one file
    once that is done click file > add folder to library
    here you will b able to find the folder you put your music in
    it will load the music into itunes and you can begin making playlists (or make smart playlists)

WOOT It Worked!! Thnks mate!, yet again apple..you got pwned :mrgreenthumbsup:

yup anytime

jcboy is offline -Hacks Newbie

What about if I want to remove the songs from iphone, how should I do that? Do I need to remove the song from library or playlist in itune and sync again?

yes u have 2 remove it from whatever playlist it is in or just from the library all together

LiteBeer is offline -Hacks Newbie

Waiting for my 3g phone. Got loads of mp3s in Itunes not from Apple store. Can I download to IPhone if it has not been hacked? What do I have to do to download mp3s and video.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast