Thread: iPhone stuck in recovery mode.... nothing helps :(

jsn
    jsn is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi!
    I was jailbraiking my iPhone 3G(with software 2.1) with ZiPhone! In this proccess the ZiPhone freezed, and i had to click on the Stop Proccess button. Then when I turned on my iPhone it was in recovery mode (after the apple booting screen a usb cable and the iTunes logo appeared.) Then I plugged the USB Cable into the computer, and the iTunes didn't see the iphone, dispite the Vista see the phone, because i can hear the sound of the USB plugged in.

I tried to get the phone into DFU mode, but when I did it the iTunes send an error message: "An ipod has been detected, but it could not be identified properly. Plesase disconnect and reconnect the ipod, then try again. An unknown error occurred (1619)."
    I tried to plugged out and in the iphone, but nothing happened.

I also tried to re-install the iTunes but that didn't help either.

Please help!

son_of_satan666 is offline -Hacks Guru

hey WELCOME to the forum..

wow... this is the reason we tell people never to use ziphone.... well anyway.. you will have to restore the iphone try using ziphone to kick the iphone into dfu mode once there restore the iphone vis itunes and you should have it back....:twisted:

also once done with this delete ziphone and never ever ever use it again...:twisted:

GOOD LUCK....:mrgreenthumbsup:
    D3aTh

jsn
    jsn is offline -Hacks Newbie

:( it didn't help me :( I get my phone into DFU mode, but the iTunes still says the same error.. (1619) :(

son_of_satan666 is offline -Hacks Guru

ok now that your iphone get into dfu mode try re-install itunes and restoring the iphone.... if it still doesn't work try restoring the iphone on another pc it will work....:twisted:

GOOD LUCK....:mrgreenthumbsup:
    D3aTh

joycewhiteyh is offline -Hacks Newbie

After trying DFU mode and re-installation of iTunes, iPhone stuck in recovery mode still cannot be solved, then you probably can use iPhone data recovery, which helped a lot of my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsn View Post
    Hi!
    I was jailbraiking my iPhone 3G(with software 2.1) with ZiPhone! In this proccess the ZiPhone freezed, and i had to click on the Stop Proccess button. Then when I turned on my iPhone it was in recovery mode (after the apple booting screen a usb cable and the iTunes logo appeared.) Then I plugged the USB Cable into the computer, and the iTunes didn't see the iphone, dispite the Vista see the phone, because i can hear the sound of the USB plugged in.

I tried to get the phone into DFU mode, but when I did it the iTunes send an error message: "An ipod has been detected, but it could not be identified properly. Plesase disconnect and reconnect the ipod, then try again. An unknown error occurred (1619)."
    I tried to plugged out and in the iphone, but nothing happened.

I also tried to re-install the iTunes but that didn't help either.

Please help!

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

Really?? Digging up such an old thread...
    THREAD RULES:
    don’t bash anyone asking for help
    don’t use this thread to start a flame war
    don’t use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.