Thread: Voice Control keeps popping up?

imported_BlackShark is offline -Hacks Newbie

ok, I've recently been experiencing this problem when I'm using an app or listening to music and all of a sudden, with my fingers far away from the home button, the voice control app pops up unwanted.
    it started out happening like once every 3 hours or so, but has started to pick up. It got to the point were i couldn't even listen to music because every 5-10 seconds it would pop up and change my song. i did a reformat and re-jailbroke it. (note: even while reformatting, AND up/downgrading to 3.0 official firmware, it would pop up) With that said im pretty sure it doesn't have to do with being jailbroken. The bug is till present, i was just playing Doom:Resurrection and it started popping up non-stop (and started playing songs from my ipod).

in Short, im starting to get a bit pissed off at this feature, and i can't turn it off (always on for ipod)

I haven't found much of anything related to this bug on the internet surprisingly. Have any of you experienced this problem? have any remedies? Or is my iPhone just going insane?:|

k_laurent02 is offline -Hacks Newbie

dude i get the same shit. its pissing me off.
    my 3gs isnt jailbroken either.
    i suspect there's something wrong with the home button since its what activates it.
    i noticed that when i have the device pluged in and i play with it it does it more often, something about the usb plug hitting the home button in some way.
    my device is only 3 weeks old and the home button is already screwy. i plan on taking it back to the store and getting it replaced.