Thread: I need some help with kik messenger

rockhead631 is offline -Hacks Veteran

Default I need some help with kik messenger

Hey guys I looked all over the Internet and didn't really find anything so I figure who else but to ask but the best haha but my question is is one of my friends sent me a video and I'm trying to save it to my phone and I'm using the official kik messenger and the video for kik app but it doesn't allow you to save a video it does with pics but i can't find out to to save a video is there a tweak or a utility in cydia I could download or even an official app to download it?I'm on an iPhone 4S with 6.1 jailbroken can anyone help me?

Kevmau5 is offline God to All Mod -Hacks Guru

The only thing I could think of is to extract it manually through Ifile or Iexplorer or similar programs. I have sent pictures through Kik but never videos so I'm not 100% sure if you CAN save them.
    Whatsapp is kinda the same thing and you definatley can save videos with that.
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

afaik you cant but i could be wrong never tried videos with kik
    THREAD RULES:
    don’t bash anyone asking for help
    don’t use this thread to start a flame war
    don’t use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.