Thread: iPhone 4S iOS 7.0.4 jb apps crashing!

rockhead631 is offline -Hacks Veteran

Default iPhone 4S iOS 7.0.4 jb apps crashing!

Video of the problem and explanation of exactly what's going on

iPhone 4S jb crash problem - YouTube

So my iPhone 4S 7.0.4 jailbroken by evasi0n and I installed pp25 the other day and it made my apps start crashing even after uninstall I need some help cause I really don't want to restore again if anybody knows what I need to do or uninstall please let me know there's the full info in the video I tried to explain what what happening best I could but just don't know exactly what's going on thanks

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

Only thing I can think of besides a restore would he uninstall all the packages that you installed that cydia doesn't need then hard reboot the phone and see if it fixes itself I've had something like this happen and I had to uninstall each package one by one then figure out which one was causing the malfunction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    THREAD RULES:
    don’t bash anyone asking for help
    don’t use this thread to start a flame war
    don’t use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.

That's the thing I've done that and even with tweaks that had worked before the problem it still causes it with tweaks that I knew worked I uninstalled each one by one and it still messed up the only thing I found to fix it was uninstall cydia substrate and reinstall but as I installed my tweaks back it would mess up for no reason

figured it out heres the fix because i havent found it on this site but heres the details

add repo.idwaneo.org and look for the Safari & Email Crash Fix for iOS 7 and it will get rid of this problem in like 10 seconds

if that doesnt fix it try this

1. goto Cydia and remove AppSync for iOS 7.0+
    2. use iFile and delete 2 files (com.apple.mobile.installation.plist and com.apple.LaunchServices-054.csstore if exists) in /var/mobile/Library/Caches
    3. reboot
    4. Safari and Mail should be working after reboot