Thread: Running Android on iPhone 5s - or Android Apps on 5s *HELP*

Swing80s is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Running Android on iPhone 5s - or Android Apps on 5s *HELP*

Hey I've always loved my 5s and the app store except there a few android only apps I NEED lol. I saw a program you could download on your computer that would install it on your iPhone, but was unsure of that. Also I don't know if I want to risk jailbreaking my iPhone, so I was hoping that some of you could guide me through the process to get the Android App store on my iPhone or something similar.
    Thanks ahead of time!

g-dog is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I don't think you can do it without jailbreaking but you could search YouTube.

Swing80s is offline -Hacks Newbie

OK I just jaiolbroke my iphone now how can I get to the app store for android and apple?

First google search : A first-generation iPhone or an iPhone 3G with firmware versions between 2.0 and 3.1.2, jailbroken should work.
    Second google search : There is a chinese "identical" android 5s on the market , cheaper than the real one.
    Third google search : The short answer is no - the iPhone is not an Android phone.

Markwinstanley is offline -Hacks Newbie

Even if you try to install android os I phone will never recognize android os files.

If you bought your iphone when it appeared i assume you have some money laying aroung.
    You may want to spend half of what you paid to get your iphone for an adroid phone. It's better this way.