Thread: What software do i need to hack a iphone web based game?

arongreaves is offline -Hacks Newbie

Im looking to hack my profile on the iphone game called ultimate mafia and real land wars, the hackers that currently also play wont tell me what i need or how to improve my fight stats etc apart from you have to do something with a proxy server and play the game on your pc instead of through the iphone, anyone know what hints there dropping me and what software or downloads ill need?

Kevmau5 is offline God to All Mod -Hacks Guru

That's one of the thing's i've never really thought about or looked into. Erm, there is a way to open up your app's using winSCP / ifunbox or another program like that for getting access to the root file's of the phone.
    You could perhap's google something about using one of them program's to change the content's of one of the file's for the app you want.

(also.....cheating.....really???)
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

Angus is offline -Hacks Newbie

Well I was also in need of that Information . I am really grateful to you for sharing such a useful information .Thanks for your nice post . Would you tell me how we can use winSCP ? .