Thread: Cyder (Add cydia Packages when you don't have wifi or 3g on phone)

Kevmau5 is offline God to All Mod -Hacks Guru

Default Cyder (Add cydia Packages when you don't have wifi or 3g on phone)

If you don't have wifi or 3g conection on your phone, but still want to install cydia packages....this is for you. Download Here

Quote Originally Posted by ihackintosh
    Cyder is a desktop client of Cydia, means With Cyder you can install apps available in Cydia from your Desktop. So if you haven’t 3G/EDGE or WiFi connection for your iPhone Cyder is your poison. Cyder can install every Cydia application to your iPhone through your PC. Cyder lets you sync, download/update packages and install them to the iPhone within clicks of your mouse. All you need to do is, Download Cyder by clicking here. Now Extract the rar file and run Cyder.exe by double click. Cyder screen will appear on your desktop here you can add or delete sources, install packages , remove packages , upgrade and pretty much anything you can do in Cydia you can do now on your PC. For detailed operation check the video featured below.

Last edited by dbrums; 04-14-2013 at 03:24 PM. Reason: updating
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

imported_chrisallen is offline -Hacks Newbie

your information is good about your site, but i found some people who were keen to know about the installation of this software, These kind of people should be helpful by you. i met some of then in a forum.
    Don't feel any hesitation for any quarry.

I am most uncertain if this is Spambot? All post's by you seem irrellevant!
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

Diabloghst is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Its lulz worthy though

So when you say, you have an iphone again...but are looking to sell it. Does that mean you won't be on the site much again? :rolleyes: Not that i miss your company or anything you understand. No no, i'm far too manly for that.