Thread: Someone needs to help me before my brain melts X_X

Irixion is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Someone needs to help me before my brain melts X_X

So, I have an iPhone 3G--upgraded the baseband to the iPad baseband. I do not have the compatible boot loader to downgrade using fuzzyband. My question is this, is it in any way shape or form possible to change my baseband? (Aside from a chip replacement) I wanted to have an unlock phone, and my GPS was working for a while, but today it just died, and I'd rather have a locked useful phone than an unlocked not so useful phone. Is it possible to just upgrade to later 3Gs basebands? :s

Edit: Or any way of fixing the GPS issue? I haven't been able to find anything on this

lcf13 is offline Varcolac Moderator -Hacks Veteran

im affraid that we or enybody else have answers for downgradeing baseband! Sheriff is doing something that at first time looks promising but unfortunate(him and we all) iPhone ends up as a fancy BRICK! so no way that u can upgrade baseband to a normal baseband(unless apple push software update that in it is a higher version of baseband, that is higher then 06.15)) NO GPS fix for U also.. so i hate to bring bad news but its just like that and jut the way it is!(familiar??)

sorry man!

Joy. Is he looking into fixing the GPS issue? I mean, i've read around that he said he was but those posts are pretty old so it's hard to know exactly what's going on...

Kevmau5 is offline God to All Mod -Hacks Guru

No i don't think he is working on it. The GPS issue is really old anyway, and i'm sure they COULD have fixed it by now if they were really working on it.
    So, i think they are not.
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

That's very unfortunate...So what, all the people with 16.05.00 are going to be left in the dust? Beyond stupid if you ask me.