Thread: iDrive

NEO-BAHAMUT- is offline -Hacks Smarty

Default iDrive

Hi guys,

Thought I would share this with you. If you would like a real good application to backup your contacts then download and use "iDrive". This app works the same way as MobileMe (Apple product that you pay £60 a year for)

You get an account from idrive and then just click back up contacts. It backs up every contact to the web. I think they give you up to 5gb of space just for contacts.

If you need to restore - login and press restore. Works a treat and saves your contacts easily!

Kevmau5 is offline God to All Mod -Hacks Guru

Your contact' are backed up on your computer anyway?? Your post's seem a little irrelevant.
    http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/Kevmau5/?action=view&current=JB.jpg&newest=1

NEO-BAHAMUT- is offline -Hacks Smarty

I don't understand how you can say my post's are irrelevant. I've made 2 posts in the iPhone section. This one and another on unlocking the iPhone.

This app is a good find if you ask me. Yes your contacts get backed up if you specify a certain place. However i've had a couple of times where I have lost all my contacts. iDrive fixes that and its another place where you can back them up.

So to be honest I find that your reply to this thread has been "irrelevant".

lcf13 is offline Varcolac Moderator -Hacks Veteran

iTunes back up phonebook Automatic, iDrive is maybe good for some other things, but iTunes does so many things for Us, so additional software, will probably messed something( not. IPhone or so,)!