Thread: making custom themes

kinder is offline -Hacks Newbie

hello i was wondering if any one can make me a custom theme i have no idea how to make one and there are crappy packers one out there so i was wondering if any one could make me one

imported_nedthehead is offline -Hacks Neophyte

It involves making all of the images yourself. Generally, you need to take the images for... Say the keyboard or the battery and modify them as to what you want you're theme to be.
    What I would do is look through Cydia for a theme you like, then SSH into your phone to see what images make up the theme. From there, you can go about using something like Photoshop or Gimp to edit those images

It's a lot f work to make a complete theme. I don't know who would be up to it

kinder is offline -Hacks Newbie

well i am not good at editing pictures and stuff but i really want a cool packers theme there is one with cheeseheads on the apps but i dont like that one :(

Aliandro Operator is offline -Hacks Guru

Well, you can go and just look for the pictures you want to use and then edit their sizes and stuff to fit their places on the iPhone. And then proceed as normal.

Hope that helped. x.x;

The Operator.
    Legend: (FW): Firmware. (OFW): Official FW. (CFW): Custom FW. (BB): Baseband. (JAU): Jailbreak/Activate/Unlock. (MFW): Modem Firmware. (SA) SIM Adapter.