Thread: Do you need help making custom boot logos?

armageddon.dragon is offline -Hacks Newbie

If you need help making custom boot logos for the iphone/ipod touch then i can help. Simply send me a PM of what you need help with and i will try to help as much as i can. Or if you need help with anything else check out my youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/MKihelp. I also have a video of some of the custom boot logos i made. If you are interested I can also make photos customized for your forums and profile pix.
    Alternatively you can email me at armageddon.dragon@yahoo.com.
    If you want me to make you one then please include your email in the PM as you know I can't put photos on this forum.

Aliandro Operator is offline -Hacks Guru

Hi there.
    Great offer!
    Very appreciated and I hope you can share some of your works with us here on the forum!!!!

But, this is probably supposed to be in the iPhone Themes section. >>;
    Lol.
    Dont worry, ama move it.

The Operator.
    Legend: (FW): Firmware. (OFW): Official FW. (CFW): Custom FW. (BB): Baseband. (JAU): Jailbreak/Activate/Unlock. (MFW): Modem Firmware. (SA) SIM Adapter.

jimjudy2008 is offline -Hacks Newbie

All-in-one iPhone Video Converter can convert all the video formats to iPhone MP4,extract audio to MP3,AAC,WAV with full editing functions.

johnshaww is offline -Hacks Newbie

The .m2ts is a container file format for multiplexing audio, video and other streams. It is based on the MPEG transport stream container and is also known as BDAV MPEG-2 transport stream. This format is commonly used for high definition video on Blu-ray Disc and AVCHD.
    M2TS format from Sony is not necessarily the same as that of Panasonic or Canon camcorders. However, programs like Sony Vegas Pro and m2ts file converter can open and edit both Sony M2TS files as well as Panasonic M2TS files. (Sony Vegas Pro v.9 is also capable of reading and editing M2TS files produced by Canon Vixia Camcorders.) The only other piece of software known to handle both types is currently Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate.
    M2TS files can also be played on Sony PlayStation 3s, Sony Bravia TVs, Western Digital WDTVs, Xtreamer media player, and Panasonic Viera TVs supporting playback of AVCHD.
    And sometimes you need to edit your .m2ts file, you can try m2ts video converter to convert M2TS to popular formats, which will be your best assistant in the conversion work from M2TS to other popular video and audio formats. This m2ts converter will give you the fastest conversion speed and highest conversion quality.