IVE SEEN IN DIFFERENT FORUMS AND ALL AROUND THE INTERNET PEOPLE ASKING HOW TO PUT THEIR PHONES IN DFU OR RECOVERY OR WHATEVER..EVEN THOUGH THE INFO IS EVERYWHERE I DECIDED TO PUT SOME OF IT TOGETHER FOR THE NEWBIES HERE ..

HOW TO PUT UR IPHONE/IPOD IN RECOVERY MODE

Actually there is to different ways

The first one is

. Open I tunes
. Disconnect device
. Turn Off device
. Now pressing and holding the Home button connect the device until itunes recognize it

The second way is

. Turn Device On
. Press and Hold power and home button until the apple logo appears
. Release ONLY THE POWER (sleep/wake) BUTTON until recovery logo appears

OK NOW HOW TO PUT UR IPHONE/IPOD IN DFU MODE

This one is kind of tricky cause u cant see anything on the screen so be precise

. With the device OFF Press and Hold home and Power (sleep/wake) button for 10 SECONDS

10 seconds exactly ....10 seconds only 10 seconds lol

U will not see anything on the screen just count the seconds

. After the 10 SECONDS have past release the Power (sleep/wake) Button Only ..Leave home button pressed for at least 20 seconds or until the program u are using recognize it

NOTE.... ITUNES WILL STILL SAY IS ON RECOVERY MODE thats normal

U WILL STILL NOT SEE ANYTHING ON THE SCREEN / THE SCREEN WILL STAY BLACK UNTIL WORK IS DONE AND THE COMPUTER PROGRAM OR YOU RESTART THE DEVICE

(IF U SEE ANYTHING ON THE SCREEN EVEN THE APPLE LOGO THE DEVICE IS NOT ON DFU MODE)

HOW TO DO A HARD REST

Some of the freezing or other problems of idevices can be solve with just a HARD RESET and is really simple

. Just press and Hold Power (sleep/wake) and Home until u see apple logo

U can also do what i call a Hard Power Off just let go of the buttons when u see the black screen and it will stay off. If u see the apple logo u waited to long and is restarting !

Now guys Dont Forget the Normal Power Off

Just press the power (sleep/wake) button and Slide Ur finger through the bar at the Top

I Know this is really Simple But there still people out there that doesent know this simple steps !!