Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PSPZen Garden - By: Modsyn, LordCthulu, Mahan05, and RaiderX

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Ok, we are starting this out as our first LUA game/simulator. We are still thinking of a team name. here are the rough details so far about the Zen garden simulator:

guys, ok, u kinda misunderstood my concept cfor this.

It's not exactly a GAME persay. A Zen garden is a traditional Japanese place where you can meditat and relax (Yes. in Japan, people have giant zen gardens with humongous rocks! just google image search and you'll see.) And this would be a a "game" where you get a couple rocks at the beginning and then you can work like a REAl zen garden! (by REAL, I mean the little ones you can buy.) and its SAND not DIRT. Its more of a simulator than a game.

As for gameplay,
    - It would start you with 2 rocks. (1 small, 1 medium.)
    - You can buy more rocks and other items such as buhda statues, maoi statues, lantern shrines, tiger statues, elephant statues, Japanese symbol stones (little ground stones thta have Jap symbols thatmena "tranquility" "peace" "love" etc.) and all the fun traditional Japanese stuff!

I want to TRY to do this:
    - You can enter a contest ONCE each day and then judges will rank your garden and you get either some money depending on the score, or we coudl make it give you money for getting 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place.
    (That might be hard, cuz it woudl judge the stuff you have and placement, but pacement judging will be hard as shit! so maybe a later version?)

So I think the first version, you will enter a contest and recieve money depending on the stuff you have in your garden and how well you have kept it (such as if it has been raked or not)

Or if we wnat to go an easy way, we can make it have a little stroyline where you just moved to Japan and your parents send you like $100 each week?

We'll see. First off we, gotta agree, so the other guys can go read all the shit i typed PLEASE, it took a long time... and then tell me what you think or make your own ideas and we'll agree on it.

LordCthulu is offline Senior Member -Hacks Enthusiast

^^ Sounds good.
    Position judging can be easy. Just judge by cartegian points. Compare the rock (image) to where we want it to be and score accordingly.

i gots msn.
    kobeltc@hotmail.com
    Oldest psp-hacks member ever.

MaHan05 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

ok this sounds like a plan

PS i thought we could go with a initials for our name and made this in photoshop a few min ago..

but this is not close to a final design......just did this for some insperation...lol i have a better idea

lol thats a horrible name xD
    haha.
    but i'll do it if everony else likes.

i know we need something cooler but this is just a mock up....lol

give some ideas for a name then

PS...i dont have msn but i will make one...and can you do a chat room/conference with more than 2 people in msn...like you can do in yahoo.

lol
    hm..
    OMG WTF CRIDLON NAILED ME IN THE HEAD LOL

cridlon??????? WTF....lol....ummmm what does it mean...or did you just make them up....lol !!!

Playing socom..
    Lol spawned and own Pspslasher LOL it was cool...
    Anyway. We need a cool name...that tells what we are/who we are..lol

hmmmm.....i have no idea......hey raiderx or modsyn....you got any ideas ofr a name......hmmmm.....no clue

arggg we need a name and i cant think of anything...lol

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I think that "PSP-HaX" LUA Dev Team is a good name. We are all from the psp-hacks site and greg wont mind, and we can use an X which is cool. Anyone else like it?

Also, I'm gonna post some art I'bve done so far in a few minutes. And also, if you think it'll be easy to judge by position, then thtas great!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast