Thread: Lua Scripted Text Editor-Can Edit Lua within PSP

Neodudeman is offline -Hacks Newbie

I actually just registered, cause I saw that illfoundedmind requested that he be PMed if there was a Lua Editing Text Editor for the PSP. This text editor is called TTLDE just released today, found at
    http://www.pspupdates.qj.net/

just scroll down a lil. Anyway, the keyboard for this lovely editor is a bit freaky deaky. You must first hold the L shoulder, and then use both the arrows and face buttons to select the letters. After getting used to it though, it's kinda cool. Anyway, this editor is Lua based, can be started with Lua Player, and works Perfectly with editing Lua scripts within the psp. It even has a cool short cut to the coding, so you don't have to type it all in! Just hit triangle, and it gives you a list of the codes. Pretty nifty eh? lol.
    The Only problem is that if you create a New Lua file, you cannot specify Where you want to save it, only that you save it, meaning you gotta create a lua file in the place you want to save it so that you can then Edit that file, if that makes any sense. Also, it can view PNGs.

But ya. Just thought i'd register to let ya'll know. I've actually been coming here for a while, but never registered. I'll try to be active n stuff. Hazzah!

For the direct link, if PSPUpdates has already pushed the news of TTLDE down, it's :

http://files.pspupdates.qj.net/cgi-b...,0,0,0,17,1913

illfoundedmind is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Took me awhile to get use to using it, Thanks for the PM, I like how you can execute lua in the program while your editing on it. Very well done one of my favorite Lua Programs for sure.

Thanks
    Peace
    july 19

dracule is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

I just used the PSPda program to edit my LUA scripts. I probably could have used something more productive but, at that time nothing was out.

Fd! will forever be my hero. Please take the time to vote for my group for Ecomagination: here Thanks for voting FD., Jibbz, OGTiago, Scorpus, Jsamp, killaj

I just used the PSPda program to edit my LUA scripts. I probably could have used something more productive but, at that time nothing was out.
    It is kind of "neat" programming with your psp
    july 19

modsyn is offline -Hacks Guru

i used notepad before, too. but this one has a much quicker input
    mechanism and allows you to execute the file you're editing as a
    LUA script. so, if you're working on an app, it's simple to test minor
    changes. it's the best i've used.
    jMEnc Guide, jMEnc2 page - by the way, you smell nice

i used notepad before, too. but this one has a much quicker input
    mechanism and allows you to execute the file you're editing as a
    LUA script. so, if you're working on an app, it's simple to test minor
    changes. it's the best i've used.
    Here here :mrgreen:
    july 19