Thread: luaplayer compared to lua/lua-chia

dracule is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

how hard is it to convert psplua files for the normal lua? Ive looked around for hours but found NO good sites for the normal lua with sample codes and nice tutorials(like luaplayer). does anyone know anything about good sites/tutorials? or how hard it is to convert from PSP to win?

I wish that luaplayer would come out with options for full window view and all that good stuff because it seems easier to write for.

Fd! will forever be my hero. Please take the time to vote for my group for Ecomagination: here Thanks for voting FD., Jibbz, OGTiago, Scorpus, Jsamp, killaj

LordCthulu is offline Senior Member -Hacks Enthusiast

As far as I know it's not really "possible" to strictly port it (unless you mean using the psp-lua-windows player thingy) because luaplayer for the psp is just that - for the psp.
    However if your looking for windows Lua tutorials - good luck :) I was very unsuccessfull when trying to learn Lua to make scripts for World of Warcraft, and the manual is just crazy :P
    Oldest psp-hacks member ever.

yeah psp lua is very easy I wish that was the standard way to work with normal lua. I still couldnt find out how to load a freakin image. Luaplayer full screen, full keyboard and mouse support, would be a dream...... i should give my idea to shine.

Fd! will forever be my hero. Please take the time to vote for my group for Ecomagination: here Thanks for voting FD., Jibbz, OGTiago, Scorpus, Jsamp, killaj

LordCthulu is offline Senior Member -Hacks Enthusiast

Lua isn't really meant to be a stand alone language. =/
    Oldest psp-hacks member ever.

i know but just for playing around with. making simple games, and what not, just to show friends and stuff, not to go corprate.