Thread: xbox c drive backup pal needed

Jian 7 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default xbox c drive backup pal needed

hit rescue disk in auto installer by accident (generic-no firmware selected). but forget to backup my c drive. i have a pal xbox (first, NOT 360), so could anyone plz pm/email me a backup of the whole pal c drive?? used krazyies ndure installer, latest version.

tpepsiman is offline -Hacks Veteran

your best bet would be to make a topic on this sight m8 as this is 360hacks ???

http://www.xbox-hq.com/html/forum58.html

imported_Guest Guest

I do not think there is a major difference in the files for the C drive on Xbox. It is the video output that is different, some files for the dashboard are, but not all of them.

In any case, finding the contents of the entire XB1 O/S will not be easy.

Asking for HELP is fine, it just should have been in the other console section. I do not know why you people get all damaged when someone asks for help, JUST because it is not XB360 related. There is as section here for OTHER consoles, but the RULES state to ask for help here, not anywhere else, and even THAT isn't constant.

tpepsiman is offline -Hacks Veteran

powerslave i wos not being nasty i just thought he would get a better response at xbox-hq

i meen pple come here to lern about the 360 not to look for a xbox 1 to buy

any thing to do with my xbox i go there so i just thought

imported_Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tpepsiman
    powerslave i wos not being nasty i just thought he would get a better response at xbox-hq

i meen pple come here to lern about the 360 not to look for a xbox 1 to buy

any thing to do with my xbox i go there so i just thought
    He didn't ask to BUY anything, just for help on the dashboard (O/S).

Better response there? I have FIVE Xbox consoles, 3 modded (1 soft, 1 TSOP), and know just about all there is to know about them; so how is he going to get BETTER help somewhere else? I am sure there are many people here that started with XB1. There have been other XB1 related things posted BEFORE, but you want to tell someone NOW, to go somewhere else.

There is an OTHER CONSOLE section here, where he should have posted, that's all. I moved it, so it's fine. If Greg didn't want people to post about other consoles, then those sections would not exist. However, the RULES state not to ask for help anywhere else but in HELP, but people ask EVERYWHERE else anyway, and and I don't see moderators complaining about that. The person asked in help, all you had to do was MOVE the topic to the other console section, and be happy. You have moderator status, right? So all you had to do was MOVE it, and not lecture the guy on how this is a 360 site, and to go somewhere else. If this site is just for 360, the we need to get rid of all the non related 360 material and sections too.

There are two sections for OTHER consoles: Other Hacks, and Other Games / Consoles - If you don't want PSP, PS2, PS3, Wii, and XB1 people here, then get rid of those sections.