Thread: Simple Popstation GUI v3.00 beta

Chewy954 is offline -Hacks Titan

ik new what it meant but it wasnt explained that good lolz

but gj on this :D

jattsingh is offline -Hacks Ninja

thx

3.51 M33 thx to Calo!!!

Duroe1 is offline -Hacks Newbie

What about eboots made before this gui came out? Is there a easy way to fix the game save so it won't show Hot Shots 2? I tried a hex editor but unfortunately I could not fgure it out.

Duroe

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Duroe1
    What about eboots made before this gui came out? Is there a easy way to fix the game save so it won't show Hot Shots 2? I tried a hex editor but unfortunately I could not fgure it out.
    Hmm thanks for the idea! Just had a look - it looks like the places to patch are fixed, so it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Am doing it now :)

Raijing is offline -Hacks Newbie

I love your GUI its makes transfering my old ps1 games easy, thanks a bunch.

I do have a question, before i converted all my games without hex editing my popstation.exe (so everything was made with the Hot Shots Golf 2 and defualt 944 whatever number) and I put several ps1 games on my mem stick. I played each and game and saved all of them, I had no trouble in opening each save file and no games files were dleted or over writtin even though each game has teh same hot shots game name and number.

The only thing I could tell is that in the saved games file on my psp I would have only a single Save file for ALL of my ps1 games, this file displayed the picture of my last ps1 game that I saved from, with the name Hot Shots Golf 2.

Now after useing your program and adding a custom name and number each game creates a new save file on my memeory stick with the correct icon and game name(although this seems to waist memory card space since each game I save add another 0.5megs, rather then stacking them all on one file).

So basically my question is reguarding multi disk games, I know you already posted a better explaination about it but im still confused. For me to load up sequential disks is it required to use the disks spesific ID number according to sonys list, or do I use the same number for each disk, or does it not matter at all? could I just keep the hot shots game ID for every game I make, what is the difference exectly?

jimmyleet is offline -Hacks Smarty

This allows you to add backgrouds and icons to convert .ISO to eboots, but can it be use to edit already converte ISoS to eboot so i can place custom icons an pics, PSP Brew does not like my pc

gavin86 is offline -Hacks Member

Sweet... Trying now =D

EDIT: Just wondering if is possible to add in a image resizer to convert whatever picture files you have to the desired size

I'm having problem with adding the pictures file, it always says that my pics are too big. I have already resized them to the desired diamension

NBNP is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by ZiNgABuRgA
    Quote Originally Posted by Duroe1
    Hmm thanks for the idea! Just had a look - it looks like the places to patch are fixed, so it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Am doing it now :)
    Man if what i read right, will your next update alow me to edit PREMADE eboots. As i downloaded the Crash Bandicoot games ALL THREE IN ONE EBOOT. and would love to edit it so the save fixes :) thanks

Once The Pandora Battery Came, Sony Should Of Just Packed Up And Went Home. WE WIN
    GO! Messenger: NBNP

ShiNZ is offline -Hacks Member

i've got a suggestion.. how about add a function to extract the iso file from the eboot.pbp? i figure it would be rather useful..

NBNP is offline -Hacks Ninja

yeah then i could start again :) that would be really helpfull

Once The Pandora Battery Came, Sony Should Of Just Packed Up And Went Home. WE WIN
    GO! Messenger: NBNP

Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast