Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Popstation GUI v3.00 beta

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

*UPDATED*
    Now supports EBOOT editing - only changes Title and Game ID however... :(

Quote Originally Posted by Raijing
    So basically my question is reguarding multi disk games, I know you already posted a better explaination about it but im still confused. For me to load up sequential disks is it required to use the disks spesific ID number according to sonys list, or do I use the same number for each disk, or does it not matter at all? could I just keep the hot shots game ID for every game I make, what is the difference exectly?
    No, you must use the same ID and Title for each disc. Don't bother with Sony's disc specific IDs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyleet
    but can it be use to edit already converte ISoS to eboot so i can place custom icons an pics, PSP Brew does not like my pc
    No, sorry. I don't know the PBP file structure, so can't implement that feature...
    In v1.04 you can change the Title and ID of an EBOOT however.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin86
    EDIT: Just wondering if is possible to add in a image resizer to convert whatever picture files you have to the desired size
    Yeah, that would be nice, but I'd have to code a resampler, and a PNG encoder - a bit too much effort... (plus I don't really know how to do it)

*EDIT*
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiNZ
    i've got a suggestion.. how about add a function to extract the iso file from the eboot.pbp? i figure it would be rather useful..
    Yeah, that'd be VERY nice. However I don't know how to do such a thing. I would image that the popstation.exe file would have to be decompiled or something...
    IDK, but I wonder if it's possible to dump the PSAR of the EBOOT - probably won't be able to do anything with it however...

NBNP is offline -Hacks Ninja

Is there a way i can edit a eboot, to change the the settings to alow new Save so that the saves dont show up as Hot Shot Golf 2?

Once The Pandora Battery Came, Sony Should Of Just Packed Up And Went Home. WE WIN
    GO! Messenger: NBNP

^^Yup, just drag & drop the EBOOT file into my program - should launch the EBOOT Patcher - just use that to change your stuff. Note that this may cause issues if you already have save files for the game.

I will just delete the save, im all of one stage into it lol

Once The Pandora Battery Came, Sony Should Of Just Packed Up And Went Home. WE WIN

syun_ukiya is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

what will i put in the game title and game id? can i change the name of the game?
    syun_ukiya
    http://www.animexe.tk

fhqwgad is offline -Hacks Member

Is there any way of knowing the game title or ID of an already converted EBOOT?

I don't want to go changing things around only to have my past saves not work on me.

Duroe1 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ZiNgABuRgA
    ^^Yup, just drag & drop the EBOOT file into my program - should launch the EBOOT Patcher - just use that to change your stuff. Note that this may cause issues if you already have save files for the game.
    I did as you say, I selected the name and then pressed ok. It says it was patched. When I run the game it and save it shows up as Hot Shots 2. Did I miss something???

Also, I uploaded this file to any who want it without going through the hassle - http://cantbestopped.com/PSP/PsGUI104.zip
    Duroe1

Quote Originally Posted by syun_ukiya
    what will i put in the game title and game id? can i change the name of the game?
    Click the "Select" button next to the Game ID textbox - a list will come up - just select the game from there; the Game Title and Game ID fields will be automatically set for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwgad
    Is there any way of knowing the game title or ID of an already converted EBOOT?

I don't want to go changing things around only to have my past saves not work on me.
    Hmm, yeah, I might add that in my next release. Thanks for the idea!

Oh, and btw, Sendspace is still stuffing up for me!!! ARGH! If someone could upload it there, I'd be very grateful! Thanks in advance! :)

Your program works perfect man :) thank you so much :)

Now if i could only get a 100% working PAL to NTSC converter :D i would be set

hoff09 is offline -Hacks Member

So this means i dont need to download hot shots to get the eboot and keys file? If thats right u r awesome!

Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast