Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 105

Thread: Popsloader Pack for 5.00 M33

  
  1. #21
    Demonchild's Avatar
    Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,033
    Rep Power
    294

    Default

    Sorry about the mixup, the pack is repackaged with the 'impose.prx' from above.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?inwmjzdnzyy



    Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

    PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

  2. #22
    Ryu's Avatar
    Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Dologany
    Posts
    19,190
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    this has been Sticked

    PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

    2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

    3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

  3. #23
    Nacos's Avatar
    Nacos is offline Senior Member -Hacks God
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,173
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Mediafire was slooooow. so I mirrored it to rapidsahre link:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/15722908...5.00_M33-3.rar

    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/157229085/Popsloader_Full_Pack_for_5.00_M33-3.rar

  4. #24
    ModSquad is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This is a very helpful thread.
    Thanks a ton bro

  5. #25
    streek is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Ok I am about ready to give up. I am running 5.00 M33-3 on my PHAT PSP. I downloaded the most recent seplugins popsloader with all of them up to 4.01I also made sure I have the proper 4.01.prx in my se plugins popsloader folder named impose.prx. I also have pops enabled in the recovery menu. When I boot a psx game up and hold down the R button I get the pops page but it only goes from 3.00 pops to 3.72 pops???? Then when I check one of them the screen just goes black and the PSP freezes. I would appreciate some expert advice.

  6. #26
    xdf
    xdf is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Question

    Hello. I am totally new to this. I have copied the seplugins folder to the root of the memory card, entered the plugins menu in the recovery menu then exitted, converted a psx iso and copied to the psp\game folder, loaded to the pops menu and whatever version i select i just get a black screen. Is it a problem with the iso or something else im doing wrong? The game is crash bandicoot 2 by the way, dont have any others i could try...

    [edit]
    Ok i think it must be the game. Tried a different one (return fire) and that works (without music) so... By the way could it be because i got a 'invalid game id' message when trying to convert the iso? Had to make a game id up...
    Last edited by xdf; 11-12-2008 at 09:45 AM.

  7. #27
    zdasdasd is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    well... i don't know if it is off-topic or not, but i've already installed the popsloader 5.00 in my psp, and metal gear solid does not work (only the cd2 works normally)

    please, could anybody help me?

  8. #28
    mollz is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    could anyone link me to a thread that explain what exactly popsloader does/what its purpose is?

  9. #29
    Demonchild's Avatar
    Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,033
    Rep Power
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by streek View Post
    Ok I am about ready to give up. I am running 5.00 M33-3 on my PHAT PSP. I downloaded the most recent seplugins popsloader with all of them up to 4.01I also made sure I have the proper 4.01.prx in my se plugins popsloader folder named impose.prx. I also have pops enabled in the recovery menu. When I boot a psx game up and hold down the R button I get the pops page but it only goes from 3.00 pops to 3.72 pops???? Then when I check one of them the screen just goes black and the PSP freezes. I would appreciate some expert advice.
    Make sure you have the updated version (look at the first post on this page). Makes sure you replaced the old 'popsloader.prx' with the new one. Make sure the pops files go to /seplugins/popsloader. Also, refer to this list to know which pops version works best with your game.

    Quote Originally Posted by xdf View Post
    Hello. I am totally new to this. I have copied the seplugins folder to the root of the memory card, entered the plugins menu in the recovery menu then exitted, converted a psx iso and copied to the psp\game folder, loaded to the pops menu and whatever version i select i just get a black screen. Is it a problem with the iso or something else im doing wrong? The game is crash bandicoot 2 by the way, dont have any others i could try...

    [edit]
    Ok i think it must be the game. Tried a different one (return fire) and that works (without music) so... By the way could it be because i got a 'invalid game id' message when trying to convert the iso? Had to make a game id up...
    Make sure you activate the 'popsloader.prx' plugin in recovery. Make sure you are on 5.00 M33-3. In Additiion, the PSX EBoot needs to be in its own folder for it to be recognized by the PSP. For example, for FFVIII (Disc 1), it should be in a folder like this -> ms0:/PSP/GAME/FF8_1/eboot.pbp

    As for your second issue, you will get that problem because you made a multi-disc eboot out of your PSX ISOs. So the game ID will have to be changed so that it can be read by the PSP as a multi-disc game. However, this game ID is invalid to some convertors so you get that error. Try PSX2PSP to take it apart.

    Quote Originally Posted by zdasdasd View Post
    well... i don't know if it is off-topic or not, but i've already installed the popsloader 5.00 in my psp, and metal gear solid does not work (only the cd2 works normally)

    please, could anybody help me?
    Make sure you are on 5.00 M33-3. Make sure you have copied the pops files. They go in /seplugins/popsloader. Also, refer to this list to know which pops version works best with your game.

    Quote Originally Posted by mollz View Post
    could anyone link me to a thread that explain what exactly popsloader does/what its purpose is?
    Posploader is a plugin that allows a user to use the different versions of Sony's POPS emulator for PSX. As some games work better with one version, while it might be totally broken in another. This allows you to choose which version of POPS you want to use with your game so that it can be best played.


    Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

    PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

  10. #30
    motataki is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    got a question:
    does this work on 5.00 m33?? (for "this" i mean the first page first post)
    [edit] readme.txt says you must have 5.00 m33-2...
    [edit] and if it doesnt work, is there for m33 own popsloader update?
    Last edited by motataki; 11-18-2008 at 02:14 AM. Reason: lol

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •