Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Popsloader full pack for 5.50 Gen A/B/C/D/Other upcoming 5.50 GEN versions

Chaos_Theorist is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Anybody?

Anyone who can solve this for me is singly the coolest person on Earth. ...Preez?

iamafreak is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Theorist View Post
    Anyone who can solve this for me is singly the coolest person on Earth. ...Preez?
    Are u sure u have the right version?

http://forums.dashhacks.com/f340/pop...o-cfw-t298694/

Try re-installing popsloader..There is a seplugins folder that i uploaded somewhere in that thread...Copy that seplugins folder to the root of your memory stick..

Chaos_Theorist is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Thanks, Freak

Heeey you hit the nail on the head. I reinstalled it and re-did everything and it FINALLY booted past the New Game screen!!! Haven't tested it farther yet but I'm more than satisfied with the progress.

New question, though. I really haven't researched this a whole lot--but I'm not finding answers as quick as I want. With multi-disc games like Chrono Cross and Metal Gear: Solid, how do I change discs? I understand how I can do it with games that allow me to save before the swap. But is there an easy way with games that do NOT offer that feature?

--Thanks again in advance. Your quick (and embarrassingly simple) solution made my day for Megaman Legends.

goldinguy is offline -Hacks Newbie

So, I know I'm way late to the party, but I have a psp2000 loaded with 5.50 gen D3. I've tried loading the popsloader attached to this thread, activated it in recovery, but like so many others I've read, nothing happens when I hold the R trigger when loading chrono cross. Does this have anything to do with me using the chrono cross from the psp store? Thats the only thing I can think of. I've also tried loading other games with popsloader and it doesn't seem to work for anything, and I've tested to make sure my R trigger is working as I used it to get into the recovery menu for the firmware. I'm generally pretty good with trouble shooting but this one has me at a loss.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16