The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!

Would you like to get all the new buzz from Dashhacks in your email each day?

Want to learn more about the team who brings you the Dash Hacks news?

Read about them now!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Popsloader Pack for 6.XX PRO CFW

fowler002 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by maxblade56 View Post
    Can I use this pack with 6.39 ME-8 6.39 LME-8?
    don't know if it works on the lcfw version of me-8 but if it does you'll need http://forums.dashhacks.com/f120/plu...-me-8-t298907/

ifrit05 is offline -Hacks Veteran

Thanks iamafreak, you saved me some precious time, as I have a job now (GASP!) and don't have any spare time on my hands to do any PSP FW stuff now. (at least the digging around part to get the needed prx files from different FW's)
    Phat | 6.39 ME-8

Facebook GMail

iamafreak is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by ifrit05 View Post
    Thanks iamafreak, you saved me some precious time, as I have a job now (GASP!) and don't have any spare time on my hands to do any PSP FW stuff now. (at least the digging around part to get the needed prx files from different FW's)
    You are welcome

MagiusRerecros is offline -Hacks Newbie

Just out of curiosity, is popsloader really necessary for the ME CFW? I mean, I haven't really had any problems with any of my psx eboots, and I disabled my old popsloader.prx after I updated to 6.39 ME.

Vighorus is offline -Hacks Newbie

Thank you!!

iamafreak is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by MagiusRerecros View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is popsloader really necessary for the ME CFW? I mean, I haven't really had any problems with any of my psx eboots, and I disabled my old popsloader.prx after I updated to 6.39 ME.
    There are many games which work only on specific pops version. If you end up playing one of those, you have no choice but to install popsloader.. But as long as your games are working, there is no need to install it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vighorus View Post
    Thank you!!
    you are welcome

annson08 is offline -Hacks Newbie

based on my research, many popsloader users also experience my problem regarding having no sound, so i think the problem lies on popsloader. maybe updating the plugin may fix the problem.

Also I found out whats wrong with my psx games showing up as corrupted data, the name of the folder I used for the eboots are too long. This isn't an issue on my phat, only on my Go.
    Thank You Coldbird, Virtuous Flame, Total_Noob, and most of all Dark_Alex
    6.XXPRO Series (lite) Tutorial
    -------------------------
    Sorry for Signature Rule Violation. Haven't seen the Rules before making my sig.

maxblade56 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Tested and working on 6.20 Pro-B8 thanks for your time making this popsloader pack!

5rivers79 is offline -Hacks Newbie

tried this on my psp 1003 6.39 pro B8 and cant get my file to work. I get a message about playing ps1 games on psp and then it fades to black and stays black.

Also in the recovery menu>plugins all i have is popsloader.prx [POPS] enabled but it still wont work.

The game im trying to play is SF EX2 Plus. Any help welcome.
    Thanks

Shannon Spencer Fox is offline -Hacks Newbie

Just to confirm, 5rivers79, you're getting the Popsloader menu when you hold down the R button as you start the game, right? Otherwise it'll default to your 'normal' firmware (which I assume is 6.39), and likely won't work.

Also, on that note, has anyone gotten Brave Fencer Musashi to run properly? I've got a PSP-3001 ('God of War' red/black version) with the 6.39 firmware, PRO-B8 CFW, and the Popsloader, and I can get it to run, but with slowdown using the 3.11 Pops... or using 3.50/3.51 Pops, it'll run better, but it won't come back from sleep mode properly. And I've been to the compatibility list; none of the old suggestions work.

Also, I've seen a number of games that list the 5.00mm3-6 custom firmware... is that an option with the Popsloader, or is that strictly for that particular CFW?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast