Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How long do you think it will take to hack the NGP?

Caldeio is offline -Hacks Newbie

I also agree, day one.

It kinda looks like a skined android os to me. Running an arm a9 from samsung makes porting android easy anyways. If the system had more ram, I bet we would see windows 8 on it.

Xfri is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Caldeio View Post
    I also agree, day one.

It kinda looks like a skined android os to me. Running an arm a9 from samsung makes porting android easy anyways. If the system had more ram, I bet we would see windows 8 on it.
    lol i only just kidding. I don't want to see it because if it's get hack they release a new PSVITA or a patch. i am kind late of buying gaming consoles because low badget

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

You guys are retarded its not going to happen on day one. Its probably going to take a while like the PS3. Probably not as long but it wont be anytime real soon. I hope its not soon either so it can gain some moment with the game lineup. Sony learned from their mistakes from the PSP/PS3 and it wont be a super easy task. The hackers were like the PS3 is forever hacked we got the keys! Thats not the case at all is it?

Se1f_Distruct is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Android

I don't think it will take too long to hack, maybe a couple months. You just have to keep in mind that it is a COMPLETELY new console, and is not structured like the PSP.

Either way, I dont want it unless:

1. It runs android

2. I can customize the living shit out of it

Caldeio is offline -Hacks Newbie

In the android for psp thread, Im sure I posted the tools to start on this bad boy.

It looks like it's skinned android honestly, and if not it's running on all android capable hardware. Honestly I don't want android on it. I have a Galaxy Tab with 2.3.4 on it, for experience.

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Caldeio View Post
    In the android for psp thread, Im sure I posted the tools to start on this bad boy.

It looks like it's skinned android honestly, and if not it's running on all android capable hardware. Honestly I don't want android on it. I have a Galaxy Tab with 2.3.4 on it, for experience.
    I seriously doubt its running android. If it were android they would be required to release the source code under the GPL. Sony isnt going to use open source code.

Rob S. is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Sony’s Kaz Hirai has confirmed that, despite speculation, the PS Vita's operating system is not a flavor (gingerbread or otherwise) of the Google OS.

Hirai said:

"Internally, PSP2 uses an original games-oriented operating system. It’s not Android. Different from the PSP, the OS has a modern framework akin to a PC."

dementor338 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I say less than a month
    You should make this a poll

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5