Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone buying a PSP vita?...

Anime Noodle is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default Is anyone buying a PSP vita?...

I'm absolutely very curious that anybody is gotta buy this new hardware,
    it looks very promising & what gets me going for the vita is the touch screen, now don't get me wrong
    but that sounds very fun for any action or adventure game to solve puzzles with the touch screen
    & also in stealth games like metal gear solid, if you your happen to hide behind the box just tap the back of
    of the psp vita back rear touch pad, the guard get distracted then tackle the guard,

i've been seeing a gameplay demonstration video of the new uncharted game for psp vita,
    instead of just climbing the cliff with your thumb stick you can just simply tap or swipe your way up, i was very
    impress with that unique feature, you can also change your control settings to control the sniper scope with the back
    rear of the touch pad, same also when climbing a robe, you can also change it to motion sensor for both sniper & robe climbing
    & swinging, speaking of motion sensor...it sounds very fun when it comes to any good racing games with this feature,

but anyways, i can still go on with this thread,
    so let me know what you think about this new handheld system & it's new features that the original psp never had,
    oh yeah & i forgot to mention that the UMD's are being replace with small cartridges & also the vita is backward compatible,
    ah damn it there i go again!,

Thanks reading people...

jenny is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I might. It all depends If I have the cash. Probably not going to spring for the 3G/wifi model and just get the wifi only one.

Lol hello again,
    Yeah i think the 3g is for like worldwide internet & also using a GPS, but i don't wanna go that crazy on it,
    i think the wifi model is a little more affordable if there's such thing, but anways, i'm perfectly fine with wifi connection...

Mister Eff is offline Gone fishin -Hacks God

The 3G is $50 more but it is through AT&T. If it is a one time fee of that $50 it might be worth it. Either way I am trading in my current psp to get one.

Demonchild is offline #thatguy -Hacks Titan

I'm getting one. I barely play my Slim because I've never been bothered to get a new card.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Guide for M33 firmwares | Install DCv8 |PS3 Hacking Thread

PSP: 6.60 PRO-B10 | PS3: 4.30 | Xbox: LT+ v3.0 [Li-On] | G2x: CM 7.2 Nightly
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Demonchild View Post
    I'm getting one. I barely play my Slim because I've never been bothered to get a new card.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    well your in luck!, there's memory build in the vita, i'm glad sony is atleast doing something right,
    instead of screwing you over a 32mb card with the psp or no memory card with the psp at all...

Auto-Merge:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eff View Post
    The 3G is $50 more but it is through AT&T. If it is a one time fee of that $50 it might be worth it. Either way I am trading in my current psp to get one.
    If it's one time then i'll just be head over heels,
    but i don't really mind paying 50 bucks per year because it's still world wide internet & by the way...
    doesn't at&t suck really bad?, i used to have those guys like two ys ago & they are just plain horrible, maybe because where i lived,
    idk about anywhere else buy hey!, it's worth a shot only if you pay one time or maybe per year...

Auto-Merge:

FruG3rT is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ill wait for the first price drop probably, then sell my old psps, and buy one..
    Semi-Experienced PSP user.
    PSP 1001 5.50 GEN D-3 Final + PSP 2001 5.50 GEN D-3 Final

parradoxx is offline -Hacks Smarty

waiting to see how long the guys take to hack it and for the price to plummit(but by then we have the new psp damm!)
    Pray 4 the best prepare 4 the worst

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

I want to buy one on launch. I will only get the wifi model as the most likely place I will play it will be at home. I also have Verizon so the 3G model is worthless to me and I have no desire to switch service providers.

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I hope I can snag one to review for Neowin (and then keep it so I don't have to buy one)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast