Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dbrums
  • 1 Post By otase

Thread: PS Vita or PSP vs PS3

dbrums is offline -Hacks Member

Default PS Vita or PSP vs PS3

We know how popular the PSP scene is and the PS Vita scene is starting to make some nice progress. Here's the question. Do you prefer to do your gaming on a handheld or from your home console? Are you one of those people who is always on the move so its necessary for you carry your handheld with you if you want to do any gaming?

Or....do you do all of your gaming on your home console?

Or maybe it doesn't make a difference to you at all and you just want to be gaming whether you are on the go or sitting on the couch.

FouadtjuhMaster is offline Administrator -Hacks Newbie

I got a PSP and PS3.

It is nice to take a PSP with you when you travel, or in the car. But sitting on your couch with a wireless DualShock and online isn't bad either.
    I had more fun with my PSP then I did with my PS3, so it prefer the PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by FouadtjuhMaster View Post
    I got a PSP and PS3.

It is nice to take a PSP with you when you travel, or in the car. But sitting on your couch with a wireless DualShock and online isn't bad either.
    I had more fun with my PSP then I did with my PS3, so it prefer the PSP.

Good points. What is it about your psp that is more fun than the ps3? Is it the games or because you are running cfw and can do more. I know there is a lot of hacks, mods and homebrew on the ps3 too but why do you prefer the psp. I know you do a lot of work on it so i bet that's part of it too right?

FouadtjuhMaster is offline Administrator -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dbrums View Post
    Good points. What is it about your psp that is more fun than the ps3? Is it the games or because you are running cfw and can do more. I know there is a lot of hacks, mods and homebrew on the ps3 too but why do you prefer the psp. I know you do a lot of work on it so i bet that's part of it too right?
    I prefer the PSP the most because of the memories I had with it. But I don't think that I prefer the PSP more then the PS3 because of CFW or Homebrews and stuff. More because of the games, and those games are the ones you can take everywhere with you. The PS3 just stays home, connected to your TV.

During summer vacation we travel a lot with the car (We travel from The Netherlands to Morocco, and come across Belgium, Luxembourg, France Andorra and Spain), and those times are the best to have a PSP with you. Lucky for me, my little brother also has a PSP, and it is great to play some Tekken 6 or Gran Turismo. But if you don't travel, and you're always home, than the PS3 is much better than a PSP or PS Vita.

First of all I must say that the travel you do sounds like a lot of fun.

It must be really nice to have your PSP with you since it sounds like a lot of time in the car. What a perfect time for some games.
    FouadtjuhMaster likes this.

otase is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FouadtjuhMaster View Post
    I prefer the PSP the most because of the memories I had with it. But I don't think that I prefer the PSP more then the PS3 because of CFW or Homebrews and stuff. More because of the games, and those games are the ones you can take everywhere with you. The PS3 just stays home, connected to your TV.

During summer vacation we travel a lot with the car (We travel from The Netherlands to Morocco, and come across Belgium, Luxembourg, France Andorra and Spain), and those times are the best to have a PSP with you. Lucky for me, my little brother also has a PSP, and it is great to play some Tekken 6 or Gran Turismo. But if you don't travel, and you're always home, than the PS3 is much better than a PSP or PS Vita.
    Im always home and prefer having the PS Vita, well i guess one of the reason is having to leave country next eventualy
    and dont wana bring big blurays and PS3 along on my bag + having to leave a good monitor LCD or LED behind.
    dbrums likes this.