Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Emankcin

Thread: Is this still an active forum? Or simply a place for people to spam?

Emankcin is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Is this still an active forum? Or simply a place for people to spam?

I didn't want to start a new thread, because what I wanted to ask had already been asked, so I asked my questions in those threads, and so far now, after a few days, those questions remain unanswered, and now I have more. I am planning on buying a Vita, and I was wondering the state of hack on it. I plan on buying one regardless, and have no problem buying games. But, here's what I am wondering. Are there hacks to allow homebrew. Is there homebrew? I used to have Quake on my original hacked PSP, which was awesome. Is there anything that will allow me to play those on the Vita, maybe via an emulator? What about backed up PSP games? I had a bunch of my games backed up long ago, and was wondering if I might be able to play those, or if I would have to repurchase them? Finally, what is the deal with all these people selling 'dumps' on the forum here? What are dumps? Will I need one? Can I build my own?
    Rawron97 likes this.

Rawron97 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Emankcin View Post
    I didn't want to start a new thread, because what I wanted to ask had already been asked, so I asked my questions in those threads, and so far now, after a few days, those questions remain unanswered, and now I have more. I am planning on buying a Vita, and I was wondering the state of hack on it. I plan on buying one regardless, and have no problem buying games. But, here's what I am wondering. Are there hacks to allow homebrew. Is there homebrew? I used to have Quake on my original hacked PSP, which was awesome. Is there anything that will allow me to play those on the Vita, maybe via an emulator? What about backed up PSP games? I had a bunch of my games backed up long ago, and was wondering if I might be able to play those, or if I would have to repurchase them? Finally, what is the deal with all these people selling 'dumps' on the forum here? What are dumps? Will I need one? Can I build my own?
    Sadly I believe the forum is dead. It's weird coming across it again.

Imagine what it'll be like seeing modern-day websites and forums in 7 years - it's quite eerie.

What I want to know is why this forum is even spammed, it's not as if there are active users who will be buying CC's from them.

Peace

rawron