Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Dreamcast Coldboot

  
  1. #21
    imported_hotchef is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    please help me with the instal

    I have loaded coldboot installer

    I have backed up my cureent to usn stick and it shows on it

    i have a folder in the root with the new boot files

    i push the buttons and the usb flashes so i quess ther are installed

    but how do you save and exit

    i clicked out via the ps button, re booted and nothing



    thanks


  2. #22
    Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    7,900
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Heh, USN stick...

  3. #23
    imported_MrVestek is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotchef
    please help me with the instal

    I have loaded coldboot installer

    I have backed up my cureent to usn stick and it shows on it

    i have a folder in the root with the new boot files

    i push the buttons and the usb flashes so i quess ther are installed

    but how do you save and exit

    i clicked out via the ps button, re booted and nothing



    thanks
    Well I'd usually suggested mounting dev-flash as writable and just overwrite the files using a file manager like Comgenie but erh... if you're having difficulty using an app that's supposed to make this easy as all hell then I wouldn't recommend it.

    Yeah not too sure what to tell you tbh, I've never used that app.

  4. #24
    Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    7,900
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I used Dev Blind, then MultiMan, and FTPed my .AC3 over, easy as pie...

  5. #25
    jibbz is offline Banned -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    X marks the spot.
    Posts
    6,860
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotchef
    please help me with the instal

    i push the buttons and the usb flashes so i quess ther are installed
    i clicked out via the ps button, re booted and nothing
    If you did everything correctly then it sounds like you are using a HD only boot logo on SD TV?

  6. #26
    Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    7,900
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Added two more...

  7. #27
    imported_MrVestek is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jibbz
    Quote Originally Posted by hotchef
    please help me with the instal

    i push the buttons and the usb flashes so i quess ther are installed
    i clicked out via the ps button, re booted and nothing
    If you did everything correctly then it sounds like you are using a HD only boot logo on SD TV?
    I've created SD and HD logos for the Dreamcast coldboot.

  8. #28
    ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,384
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVestek
    I've created SD and HD logos for the Dreamcast coldboot.
    I'd like to know how to work with these. I went to make one and realized I didn't know what I was doing.

  9. #29
    Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    7,900
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Making the images is more involved than the sounds.

  10. #30
    Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    7,900
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Updated my page with three TRON Legacy intros.
    Link in Announcement Bar

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •