Thread: New Exploits found by me

omdano is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi i have two exploits in my hand

1-if u have downloaded any homebrew and inistalled it and upgraded ur system u find out
    that they are still and in case it didint worked just backup before and after u upgrade open the backup and u will find them

2-the backup files (games- found by backup managers) can be copyed from the ftp to com and uploaded to be shared

and no (1)isnt tested
    no (2) is tested and granted 100% to work

ihope iam not violating any rules

great regards
    omdano:P

Rewdboy05 is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Hacker

1) Duh.... When you update the update mainly changes the on board NAND. It doesn't delete anything from your HDD. (Generally speaking anyway.) Since your homebrew apps are stored on your HDD they will remain there even if you go back to OFW. They will cease function on OFW however.

2) What did you think FTP was for? Of course you can transfer files from your PS3 to your computer and vice-versa. What you do with those files after that is up to you.

I mean, I appreciate the thought but to expect that we didn't know these things already is a little insulting...

Guys, I have an exploit! The cable you charge your PS3 control with is just a regular mini USB cable. You can plug it in to your computer and it'll charge there too! You can even use the cable for other things!

ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan

Where are the exploits?

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Rewdboy05
    Guys, I have an exploit! The cable you charge your PS3 control with is just a regular mini USB cable. You can plug it in to your computer and it'll charge there too! You can even use the cable for other things!
    No Way?!?! Thats brilliant!! Hats off to you sir.

war breaker is offline Senior Member -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Rewdboy05
    What?!?! This is like star trek technology!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewdboy05 View Post
    Since we're talking about conspiracy theories I wanna share one! I don't think Powerslave is real. I think he is an artificial intelligence created by the CIA and given to Greg to test since he is a former international super secret special agent. Greg now uses him as a deterrent to keep stupid people away from the forums.

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

Wow, what a, a find...

Lnathan9129 is offline -Hacks Newbie

This whole topic just made my day lol... such bigotry brings a smile to my face because I sometimes forget that people like so do in fact exist

I think this would have gone over a little better if he didnt come out so strong with his "newly discovered exploits" and inquired with the community first as to whether these thoughts he just posted were even known.

Needless to say... you cant claim a discovery if its common knowledge... lol

Welcome to the community Omdano! )