Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 3.60 CFW In Progress...

Ginez is offline -Hacks Newbie

I've upgraded from 3.55cfw - 3.61ofw, I think the scene is dieing slowly, nothing happening, it was fun whilst it lasted but online gaming is the way to go, and when you think about it, how many consoles that are hacked/modded/jailbroken "whatever u wanna call it" are actually able to play online?? Not many if at all and the ones that can run the risk of getting banned every time they go online. Single player (sat at home alone, no online) is a thing of the past, that's why people keep buying a 2nd,3rd,4th and in my case 5th console, as jailbreaking/flashing leads you into a false sense of security, that your gonna end up with the ultimate gaming machine after doing these exploits! Well you don't! in most scenarios you get left behind in the times whilst everyone else is enjoying the real experience of online gaming. The real value of cfw would be to have the best of both worlds on one console, but in reality cfw&ofw on the one console that can play online and home brew ain't never ever ever gonna happen, so in the case of all ps3 owners on cfw3.55 who can't afford another console for online play, I suggest upgrade to 3.61 and enjoy the experience of online gaming, cuz that's why you purchased it, and for those who can afford 2x games consoles ......... Enjoy the best of both worlds

eN(sDiesel) is offline -Hacks Newbie

i bought it for linux.....which was nixed in 2.5 i think, my bad for not reading up on patch notes before i bought one a few months ago. tbh i bought it because it was suppose to do 'everything', everything doesnt happen till hacked. online play is overrated to me, i enjoy my CoD:BO every now and then but im a born single player junkie. ill hold down 3.60 and hope something comes around, PSN is a joke.
    (+[__]-:-) <--crank with a screen...and a few buttons

NEO-BAHAMUT- is offline -Hacks Smarty

Ginez - Thats your opinion. I'm currently sat on 3.60 waiting for a workable custom firmware for that version. Ive been waiting for a month or 2 now. I don't need online gaming. The Uk PSN Store is rubbish. PS Home is rubbish. Vidzone is "ok"....

If 3.60cf comes out. I would be a happy man. Playing backups and homebrew games is the way forward for me. I dont have the time to play online.

Mr_WoRRieD is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by NEO-BAHAMUT- View Post
    Playing backups and homebrew games is the way forward for me. I dont have the time to play online.
    that just dousnt make sense.

Jaysentan is offline -Hacks Newbie

Currently own 2 ps3 a phat and a slim.
    phat on 3.6, still waiting for a cf for 3.6
    the slim i will use to play online while the phat i intend to use it for offline so not upgrading it as i am waiting for the good news.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4