Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Homebrew or Emulation for XBOX 360

Mr_WoRRieD is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hamtah View Post
    I do get your point the game will run smoother because there is no need for HD graphics, and perfect ism.
    maybe i'm dumb but i don't get the HD graphics point, we are not talking on porting to the wii do we

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

So your saying that the games are first developed for the PS3 and then are just optimized to work with the XBOX 360? I mean, I do get your point the game will run smoother because there is no need for HD graphics, and perfect ism.
    If I remember correctly it was a Sony rep that mentioned if games were produced 1st on the PS3 that they would work better for the 360 because the code has to be more optimized on the PS3.

hamtah is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

What I'm trying to say is, that are the games actually produced for the PS3 first? Because if that was the case, can't we simply take out the PS3 blueray drive it place it into the XBOX 360?

Mr_WoRRieD is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Guru

can't we simply take out the PS3 blueray drive it place it into the XBOX 360?
    you will need an hammer to shove it in.

Rewdboy05 is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Hacker

What I'm trying to say is, that are the games actually produced for the PS3 first? Because if that was the case, can't we simply take out the PS3 blueray drive it place it into the XBOX 360?

Edit: Ahhhh-hahahahahahahah!!!! What?????

Man, this is the second best post all day, right after:
    Quote Originally Posted by kosovo View Post
    thanks all
    I have chosen this problem
    Last edited by Rewdboy05; 04-19-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_WoRRieD View Post
    you will need an hammer to shove it in.
    Its not like I had an XBOX 360 laying around and that I took my friend's old PS3 blueray drive and attempted to place it into the XBOX 360.

Quote Originally Posted by Rewdboy05
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hamtah

Edit: Ahhhh-hahahahahahahah!!!! What?????

Man, this is the second best post all day, right after:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kosovo
    thanks all
    I have chosen this problem
    Do you really think I'm that stupid to be serious on asking about a PS3 Blueray drive in XBOX 360? It was sarcasm, bro. S-A-R-C-A-S-M.
    Last edited by hamtah; 04-19-2011 at 09:11 PM.

xxwikkixx is offline -Hacks Newbie

Talking

my idea is that if some how i can make a custom boot loader that can run the Xbox 360 OS and Ps3 OS....and that boot loader can work on xbox or ps3...........the boot loader should allow u to install both OS on the system for example like installing linux and windows on the same computer by partioning the harddrive......it can be the same for the console.......................<=============do u think this idea can work if this boot loader is made then flashed on the ps3.... what ya say?

Copyrighted xxwikkixx

Quote Originally Posted by xxwikkixx View Post
    my idea is that if some how i can make a custom boot loader that can run the Xbox 360 OS and Ps3 OS....and that boot loader can work on xbox or ps3...........the boot loader should allow u to install both OS on the system for example like installing linux and windows on the same computer by partioning the harddrive......it can be the same for the console.......................<=============do u think this idea can work if this boot loader is made then flashed on the ps3.... what ya say?

Copyrighted xxwikkixx
    I think its common sense to know that you cannot simply take a PS3 OS and make it work on whatsoever your trying to make it work on. Same for the 360, they are not computers that can have their OS retrieved with boot loaders, anyways the OS is located on the NAND. I think.

xxwikkixx is offline -Hacks Newbie

Red face

I think its common sense to know that you cannot simply take a PS3 OS and make it work on whatsoever your trying to make it work on. Same for the 360, they are not computers that can have their OS retrieved with boot loaders, anyways the OS is located on the NAND. I think.
    thats why i said make a custom bootloader and then flash it on the ps3 or xbox360

edit:

since xbox is cant run linux so forget about that......now everything comes down to the PS3.....it can run linux why not make it run like a computer. linux boot loader that can boot xbox os and ps3 os.
    Last edited by xxwikkixx; 04-19-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxwikkixx View Post
    thats why i said make a custom bootloader and then flash it on the ps3 or xbox360
    No we can't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast