Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anonymous Hackers Have theory for Duel Firmware PS3.. Could Speed up CFW 3.60 3.61

Rewdboy05 is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by king kaos View Post
    DUEL FW or not - its just another step for multiple FW or even an ULTRA FW.

either way its just an outline of how it works internally - pretty sure the final stages are complete from the looks of it.

as for the exploit group ANONymous - you guys are possibly the best hackers since legion of doom!!!

TAKE DOWN THE CIA!!!!
    Stop talking, your ignorance is showing...

OP is just fail. Let's set aside for a moment the fact that even in theory this idea could only possibly work on phat PS3's since the light models only have 16MB NAND which isn't even big enough for the entirety of ONE firmware. Just because someone made a (very simplistic) diagram doesn't change the fact that it's just some guy who thought "Hey, the PS3 has two NAND chips, maybe I can put a firmware on each one and somehow that will magically allow me to switch firmwares on the fly as well as unlock the 3.60 keys."

Also, just because he said he was a part of Anonymous doesn't mean he has any sort of hacking skills. If you go to here you'll see me sliding in a Guy Fawkes mask in my Howl O Scream costume a few years ago. I'm not part of Anonymous but I did this because this special gentleman (I say "special" in a could-barely-tie-his-own-shoes kind of way.) asked me to and I kind of felt bad for him so I donned the mask and slid. For all we know it could have been that guy who made this diagram.

If someone was making a "duel" firmware they would have just made it. This is clearly just someone who doesn't know any better throwing out an ill-informed idea in the hopes that someone else can/will use that idea to make a better CFW. Not any better than any other noob who's ever had the "What if I put a hard-drive from a PS3 with 3.55 into my PS3 with 3.65?" idea.

/rant

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

king kaos is a dumbass plain and simple. Proof is in every single one of his posts. He wants to give every anonymous user out there a BJ. He cant stop talking about how amazing anon is all the time.

Teddyv is offline -Hacks Newbie

Lock plz?
    I now have a PS3 3.55 CFW and 3.72 OFW.

BlueIon is offline Zzzz -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Jsamp View Post
    king kaos is a dumbass plain and simple. Proof is in every single one of his posts. He wants to give every anonymous user out there a BJ. He cant stop talking about how amazing anon is all the time.
    Harsh and lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2