Thread: DC Universe Online

war breaker is offline Senior Member -Hacks Ninja

I have been looking at all the gameplay videos and I AM IN LOVE, however i want to hear some reviews from any of you that actually have played it and what you think of it, it may not stop me from getting it but it will most definitely help in me making a properly informed decision.

Considering this is an MMO the decision to buy it is not taken lightly, these take some serious cash (in my opinion) to truly enjoy waht it has to offer

Quote Originally Posted by Rewdboy05 View Post
    Since we're talking about conspiracy theories I wanna share one! I don't think Powerslave is real. I think he is an artificial intelligence created by the CIA and given to Greg to test since he is a former international super secret special agent. Greg now uses him as a deterrent to keep stupid people away from the forums.

Powerslave is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Titan

This looks pretty good... I want some kind of Star Trek on-line for the consoles, not PC, I am not going to pay 15.00 a month for STO anymore.

I hear you, but i just cannot pass up this MMO, I am a huge fan of super heroes and this hits the sweet spot, somehow, i will find 15 bucks a month...even if i must sell myself for it...
    Since we're talking about conspiracy theories I wanna share one! I don't think Powerslave is real. I think he is an artificial intelligence created by the CIA and given to Greg to test since he is a former international super secret special agent. Greg now uses him as a deterrent to keep stupid people away from the forums.

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by war breaker
    ...even if i must sell myself for it...
    So, uhmm, how much you charge there big guy? :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Jsamp
    Quote Originally Posted by war breaker
    ...even if i must sell myself for it...
    So, uhmm, how much you charge there big guy? :mrgreen:
    I'm not cheap, I charge about three months worth of DC. LOL :)

Joss is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I had access to the beta of it. Was pretty cool, however i wouldnt pay for it.

PS3: 60GB
    PSN ID: Josseh

I am definitely getting it this weekend.

Edit: I am getting all anxious with being able to get this game tomorrow! AWESOME!!