Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PS3SX Emulator For Ps3 CFW 3.55

ERIFNOMI is offline oops -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by MegaFlyer 502
    Why would anyone want a PS1 emulator? The PS3 runs PS1 games natively (every make and model of PS3), so a PS1 emulator is retardedly extraneous...
    The pirates want to play their ISOs. It think PS1 games suck anyway. Have you ever seen a PS3 game? They look pretty real. Ever see a PS1 game? I can draw with my left hand better than that.

Fantafaust is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by ERIFNOMI
    Why would anyone want a PS1 emulator? The PS3 runs PS1 games natively (every make and model of PS3), so a PS1 emulator is retardedly extraneous...
    The pirates want to play their ISOs. It think PS1 games suck anyway. Have you ever seen a PS3 game? They look pretty real. Ever see a PS1 game? I can draw with my left hand better than that.
    I generally like story better than graphics. The original Resident Evils were my childhood, and some Silent Hill as well. Now, pretty as they look, the stories are crap, though Silent Hill is kind of on par.

Walking through, I see the light. It guides me towards my destiny. Do you not see yours?
    Favorite game: Resident Evil 2, and it damn sure needs a remake, with story fully intact, and environment/characters translated to higher detail. Gameplay mechanics need a rev too.

MegaFlyer 502 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jawn
    Think about that,...

just in case you couldn't think of why here is the answer:
    So we can run the Games off the HDD via ISO
    Oh, so you want MORE pirated stuff....

Personally, (and yes, I know SNES, Genesis, NES, etc ROMs are technically pirate copies as well - however, most of those games are really abandonware, software that is NOT being packaged in retro collections, and is pretty much forgotten about), I just want old-school, not-available-for-purchase-anymore emulators, as well as software that improves upon the functionality of the PS3...I don't want to pirate PS3 games...I want to be able to run my Sega CD games that I actually own, actually...I want to be able to run my PS2 games I really own on PS3, and watch video files in whatever format that I get them in, or be able to run a real web browser that isn't a complete f*ck-up on my PS3...

whiteshade is offline -Hacks Smarty

dang, bleem? haven't heard that name since '98 or something.

some, like with everything else, will use an emulator for piracy. while others, have scratched discs that are at the end of their life. others again, may want to save the sweet titles so that their grand-kids could make a decent dollar of ebay some day!

Kawsar is offline -Hacks Newbie

can someone test out the psx emulator and see if it works with lv2 patcher

whiteshade is offline -Hacks Smarty

it does not work at this time, you have to wait until somone goes to work in it.

Greatgreens is offline -Hacks Newbie

Is a ps2 emulator possible? Old ps3 took a dump so had to buy a Slim with no BC!!

Mrnoodlehead is offline -Hacks Newbie

I know how to get the ps1 emu running but you need to fiddle with the settings and its way too slow to be bearable. It will run at about 6 fps. Dowload this: PS1 Emulator

Then in the settings menu turn the second last option to yes.

hussain1111 is offline -Hacks Newbie

how i install ps3 emulator on my pc

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hussain1111 View Post
    how i install ps3 emulator on my pc
    You need to have at least a Celeron 1.1Ghz processor, 64MB of RAM, 8MB video card and Windows 3.1.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast